Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Schwangau, Germany - Short Walk To Lake, Spa, Restaurant, Town - Oasis Of Calm & Nature - Sunny 80sqm, Great Privacy
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed A 2nd bedroom can be created in the large reading bay (size of a room) off the foyer/hallway which holds a two single beds (this area can be separated/closed off via curtain). Note, that the reading bay area is NOT in the living room, so children would have their own sleeping area accessible from the hallway.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- We welcome your dog at a one-off charge of 120 Euro. Stays of 3 nights or less are possible but incur a one-off charge of 120 Euro.
Hosted by Silke RehmanAsk a question
About Silke Rehman
I love being out in nature whether active or just relaxing and enjoying it.
Silke Rehman purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why Silke Rehman chose Gärtnerplatz
I fell in love with the stunning location only 1 hour south of Munich! House Birkeneck is surrounded by meadows on two sides with direct views to the castle and walking distance to the lake and its shores/beaches, walking distance to the village, restaurants and even the castles and the historic town of Fuessen. It seemed too good to be true. With lots of love (and sweat) I completely refurbished it to turn it into the oasis of calm and luxury it is today, a place where you can truly relax, enjoy privacy (each of the 3 apartments stretches across an entire 80sqm floor), calm and nature as well as luxury living. I wanted to make sure guests would have a fabulous experience in a dream corner of this earth: 5 lakes, 3 castles, medieval ruins, activities from biking, canoying to skiing, spa & enjoying Bavarian food...
What makes this Apartment unique
- A stunning location close to lake, meadows, cycling paths, thermal spa, restaurants, village with supermarket, and walking distance to castles and Fuessen historic market town - Direct castle views - Spacious luxury interiors to allow you to fully relax and enjoy your holiday - The privacy of having an entire floor to yourself (3 apartments, one on each of 3 floors) - Fully equipped kitchens, incl. dish washer, oven, fridge & freezer, full 4 spot cooker/hob - Free WiFi - Outdoor space to enjoy a glass of wine while you watch the mountain turn red during sunset - Local traditions (musical festivals, Bavarian cuisine, local dress displays, cow-down-mountain events, Christmas markets....)
- english, french, german