Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
200-year farmhouse with almond and olive groves. Rural yet near town
Almond Hill House consists of the main house and the Jasmine room annex – see floorplan in photos section | JASMINE Included for bookings of 10+ guests. It is never rented independently of the main house | BEDROOM SIZES include bathrooms | GUEST NUMBERS: Maximum numbers depend on the mix of adults and children and time of year. Let us know about your group when enquiring – how many adults and the ages of any children/babies |
Pool / Spa
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Gated pool and garden; includes baby equipmentGated pool and garden; includes baby equipment
No pets - no exceptions | estrictamente sin excepcionesno exceptions | estrictamente sin excepciones
No events - Not suitable for noisy partiesNot suitable for noisy parties
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside onlySmoking allowed outside only
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- La casa no es adecuada para fiestas, mascotas ni visitas de amigos y familiares que no formen parte del grupo de reserva.
- The house is not suitable for parties, pets nor visits from friends or families who do nor form part of the booked group.
- JASMINE ANNEX: included for 10+ guests. For fewer than 10, please ask. ANEXO JASMINE: incluido para más de 10 invitados. Por menos de 10, consultar.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows regional health guidelines: Measures to reduce infection (Spain)
Hosted by Sarah & Matt (Almond Hill House)Ask a question
About Sarah & Matt (Almond Hill House)
The house has been enjoyed as a holiday house since 1994 – and was one of the first in Granada registered as a Vivienda Rural. We bought Almond Hill House in 2014 and modernised the house whilst retaining its rustic charm and improving its accessibility. We live in a neighboring property with our own private gardens, terraces and driveway, so your privacy is guaranteed.
Sarah & Matt (Almond Hill House) purchased this house in 2014
Why Sarah & Matt (Almond Hill House) chose Orgiva
* Rural, secluded location – yet near a busy town, traditional villages, beaches and Granada * Plenty of restaurants and shops – not just one bar or shop in the village * 5-minute drive to shops – no long round trip for shopping
What makes this house unique
* Air-conditioning to keep you cool in summer * Good central heating, double-glazing and excellent insulation for cosy winter breaks * Good wifi covers the house and grounds including the pool – no waving your device around to get a signal * Gated pool in sight of the house – easy to keep an eye on children * A bestselling book written about the area – ‘Driving Over Lemons’ by Chris Stewart – a ‘must-read’ before your stay! VTAR/GR/0007: The property has been registered as a 'Vivienda Rural' (approved by the Andalucia Tourist Board) since 2002 – one of the first to be registered in Granada province.