2017 season update: We survived the hurricane undamaged and will charter in the Bahamas this winter season! Please see our BVI listing for actual reviews of our crew and catamaran - that listing is #749857. https://www.vrbo.com/749857?unitId=1297795
Welcome aboard your own floating 5 star boutique hotel that will cruise you around the Bahamas in style! Yachting aboard our luxurious sailing vessel will truly take you away from the stress and work of your life on shore. Our Lagoon 500 is the top model charter catamaran in the Bahamas - this is the Mercedes of cats.
What better way to explore the famous Exuma Cays or Abacos with your family and friends than aboard your own 5 star hotel. Our crew will act as your tour guide, hostess and chef for your week excursion, showing you the best that this magical area has to offer while serving you outstanding cuisine. We have a full complement of snorkeling equipment, paddle boards and a variety of other toys aboard the boat so you can enjoy your fun in the sun.
Our yacht is a 2011 vintage, not like many much older charter boats you will see out there. She has 3 double cabins including a sumptuous master suite, 3 full baths each with its own shower, and 6 air conditioning units - one in every room with separate controls! She also sports a high capacity watermaker so you can take as many freshwater showers as you like. We recommend a max capacity of 6 adults, however we do have some flex space in case you must bring along another one or two guests. These additional guests would stay in a small single cabin and/or on the couch in the salon.
If you are sailing inclined you will be impressed by this boat's performance, easily cruising up to 9 kts in the trade winds. All of our winches are electric so the activity of sailing can be done without a lot of work!
Our meal and drink inclusive package is not included in the posted pricing and depends on the number of guests in your party. The inclusive package is a requirement and provides your group with all breakfast and most of your lunches and dinners (depending on how many nights), along with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Take a look at our sample menu!
The inclusive pricing provides your Captain and Chef, fuel, cruising taxes, fresh linens and towels, dinghy, snorkel gear and paddle boards.
Get in touch and we will forward you the bios of our crew that will host you during your stay.
Our boat is based in Nassau, from there we can take you to the Bahamas out islands or we can arrange to meet you depending on your itinerary.
General breakfast items, such as fresh bread with ham, cheese, marmalade/jam, chocolate paste and peanut butter, yogurt with granola and fresh fruit. There will be a special item every day such as:
• Chocolate, blueberry, banana muffins,
• Sausage rolls,
• Lemon ricotta pancakes,
• Carrot cake with orange frosting,
• Banana bread,
• Toasted bagels,
• Poached egg with asparagus
• Classic Ratatouille served with fresh bread
• Spinach Lasagna with Italian Salad
• Spicy Red Snapper Papilotte with Potatoes
• Chicken Thighs on Sweet Potato Pancakes
• Seabass in Saffran sauce with Rice
• Salmon Skewers with Quinoa
• Salmon Tartar
• Moroccan Carrot Salad
• Cabbage Leaves stuffed with ground beef and rice
• Tagliatella with Langoustines and Ricotta
• Tomato Anchovies Skewers
• Beef Carpaccio
• Roasted Asparagus with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
• Carrot and Ginger Soup
• Mussels Marinara
• Avocado Cocktail
• Tuna Steak with Roasted Vegetables and roast potato wedges
• Lamb Tagine with Couscous
• Roast beef in a bath of “Vegetable Cream Sauce” and Dumplings
• Entrecote with Jacked Potato and chimichurri sauce, Rocket Salad with Parmesan and Pine Nuts.
• Spaghetti Marinara
• Pork Medallions with Wild Mushrooms served with Fingerling Potatoes, Broccoli and Serrano Ham
• Chocolate mousse with fresh fruit
• Red Fruit Tiramisu
• Brownies with Vanilla Ice cream
• Roasted Mint Apple with Cinnamon Ice cream
• Lemon Pie