Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
The perfect location for travellers visiting Liverpool.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- Re Pets. Guest must confirm that the room/apartment they wish to book is pet friendly, also we charge a fee of £30 per stay.
- Cots are available free of charge. Small beds for older children cost £40 per stay.
Hosted by Roger or Gaye HayesAsk a question
About Roger or Gaye Hayes
We are a happily married couple with three grown children and 3.5 grandchildren. We are retired and now run our mini hotel (three rooms) and enjoy receiving visitors from all over the world. We enjoy all those things that retired people enjoy - relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine or two.
Roger or Gaye Hayes purchased this apartment in 1989
Why Roger or Gaye Hayes chose New Brighton
We are in a really great location for people wanting to visit Liverpool - we are on the Wirral on the other side of the River Mersey from Liverpool - but with easy access - and away from the hustle and bustle. YOu can access Liverpool by Ferry (a must for new visitors) or by car, bus or train. We can offer the added bonus of clean beaches for walks, parks, a vehicle free promenade and great local pubs just 2 minutes from our door.
What makes this apartment unique
Everything you need for a great relaxing stay is within easy walking distance - park, prom, pubs, beach, restaurants, cinema, theatre, bowling, mini golf, real golf, supermarkets, and the famous Ferry across the Mersey.