No. 4 West Pier Flats is a second floor apartment with an outstanding
view of St Ives Harbour. It is a well presented apartment, offering
comfortable accommodation for up to 4 people. Situated above a popular
Fish and Chip restaurant and overlooking the harbour front, you
have everything that you need on your doorstep. The entrance to the
apartment is to the rear of the property via two flights of internal
stairs to second floor front door.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double, 2 x singles.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided, towels not provided but can
* Accessibility: 36 steps to the front door.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge,
washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: No outdoors area.
* Parking:No parking, but public pay & display car parks nearby - the
nearest is at The Island or Station car park.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired locally.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity included, portable electric heaters.
* Important notes: No smoking, no WiFi, 36 steps to the front door so
may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties.
* Changeover time: arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take