Grade II listed semi-detached farmhouse with original features,
including high ceilings, open fire and stain glass window, only a short
walk to Porthcothan Bay. Stunning countryside views can be enjoyed from
both of the bedrooms and garden. Padstow is just 5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 4 (+1 child).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin
beds on request), 3 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
* Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us
know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.