- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casa di Eolo is an attractive, romantic house in the silent setting of the Marche hills between the blue of the sea and the green of the Monti Sibillini. It has a magnificent view, of poetic inspiration, over the hill of the "Infinito", the hill celebrated in the poem of the same name by the famous poet, Giacomo Leopardi. Just as magnificent is the view of Monte Conero, an expanse of Mediterranean brush between the sky and the sea. You will be seduced by the tasteful decor of the house, by the unexpected details that personalise the rooms, by the modern functionality of the accessories and by the cosy and comfortable bedrooms. In its green setting, the house is ideal for a relaxing holiday for families or for young couples who will enjoy the marvels of the Marche hinterland.
The house has two floors. The basement floor, reached by external stairs, is composed of a large open-plan living area with dining table, kitchen with centre island and a guest bathroom. Not communicating with the basement, but next to the entrance, is a double sofa bed and a bathroom with shower. An internal staircase leads up to the ground floor, with separate entrance, composed of four double bedrooms and three bathrooms with shower. One of the bedrooms has direct access out to the beautiful pool and garden.
The grounds of the property extend for 1.500 sq m, partly planted and partly paved. In the garden, on the same level as the bedrooms, are olive trees and ornamental plants as well as the enchanting L-shaped infinity pool. A large umbrella, close to the main entrance, allows guests to enjoy pleasant meals surrounded by the tranquillity of nature.
The pool, in a panoramic position, is next to the house on the same level as the bedrooms. Its distinguishing characteristic is its L-shape (surface area of about 50 sq m) with a varying depth of 1,10 to 1,60 m. It has chlorine purification and access to the water is down large steps set on the short side of the L. The 70 sq m sunbathing area is provided with 8 sunbeds, an umbrella and a small table. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
tourism tax (where applicable)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).