Amazing River Views! Relax and Enjoy a Restful Time! Close to All and Bethel
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years old minimum age25 years old minimum age
- No smoking in the house. There will be an additional $350 special cleaning charge for any evidence of smoking in the house. No music outside.
- No Parties, Please maximum number of people on property is 12. Maximum guests staying over night is 10
- No Marijuana usage on the property. Please observe quiet hours between 10pm-7am
Hosted by Jeremy JennyAsk a question
About Jeremy Jenny
I am a 4th generation Californian, and My wife grew up in California too. We love being from a great state, and love the out of doors and nature. Please ask us about our favorite things to do in Shasta County. My wife loves the city, while I love the hills and the water. We are on an adventure of our own right now in California and have the opportunity to rent out our lovely home to travelers.
Jeremy Jenny purchased this House in 2015
Why Jeremy Jenny chose Redding
We were looking for an area that would work for both of us. I love the water and tranquil mountains , while being close to town. We fell in love with the trees, Mature Oaks, and Deodar Cedars as well as other California favorites. This property is magical, as well as very private, seriously I watch the river every day that I am here, it's mesmerizing.
What makes this House unique
Tranquil Peace, retreat like setting but extremely close to everything. The back yard opens up on the Sacramento River. This is an amazing river that is truly under valued in this state and country. Watching the Salmon run and seeing Bald Eagles flying in the back yard is truly a pleasure!