About the property
- House5400 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
63 Western Lake Drive
This brand new spacious and phenomenal property includes a luxurious King Master Suite with lush seating area, private porch and spacious master bathroom appointed with limestone, marble, glass and pebble tile. This home also features three large additional king bedrooms in the main house, one of which is on the first floor, each with their own beautifully appointed bathrooms. There is a Queen bedroom with bathroom on the second floor. The third floor is a fun space for teenagers or kids that has built-in twin bunk beds and lounging area with large flat screen TV perfect for hanging out. The carriage house has a large separate King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and spacious kitchen and living space with TV for a carriage. The courtyard contains a propane grill, dining table, private salt water pool and jacuzzi with an outdoor fireplace and cozy seating, the ideal place to lounge and unwind after a day at the beach.
Featuring 12' ceilings throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Subzero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers (1 in main house and 1 in carriage), an ice maker, a wine refrigerator and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining room area open to the kitchen and main living room; a second living room area at the front of the house on the first floor for those quiet conversations, working or reading a book, and wire-brushed hardwood floors; three laundry areas (1 on first floor off of the outdoor entrance next to the outdoor shower, 1 on the second floor and a stackable in the carriage house); multiple porches off both the front and back of the house.
- Sleeps 16+
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 1/2 Baths
- Professionally Decorated
- Private Pool with Fireplace and Outdoor Shower
- Carriage House with King Bedroom, Living Room and Kitchenette
- 4 Living Room areas including 2 on the main floor, 1 on the 3rd floor and 1 in the carriage house
- Garage space for 2 cars plus 2 additional cars in driveway
- Directly on 30A across the street from the Inn and 2 houses away from Seaside Entrance
- Welcoming front and back porches
- King Bedroom w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv at front of house
- Secondary or formal living room at the front of house perfect for adult conversations or reading a book
- Large Laundry Room with Side by Side Units in the 'Sand Room' ideal for washing those towels as you come right in from the beach
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and courtyard area
- Main King Master Suite with 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the pool and courtyard; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- Two additional King Master Suites each with 50' flat screen tvs and a large shared balcony on the front of the house; each with own bathroom
- Cozy Queen retreat with bathroom that also opens up onto the main hallway for 3rd floor guests to use
- Convenient Second Laundry Room easily accessible by all bedrooms
- Ideal Teenager or Kids Floor with 3 Built-In Bunk Beds (6 Twins)
- Large sectional couch complete with 50' flat screen tv
- Walk-in closet space for clothes or games
- Full Bathroom with shower
- Accessible via it's own staircase off of the side of the garage, this is a large carriage with high ceilings.
- Living area upon entering with a full kitchen that has stainless steel appliances and counter seating
- Separate large King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- Stackable washer and dryer in the bedroom closet
- Sun-filled property
- Professionally decorated with exquisite furnishings
- Separate Teenager/Kids Floor with Bunks and TV/Lounging
- Spacious Carriage House with King Bedroom
- Outdoor Couryard Sanctuary with Grill, Dining Table, Heated Pool/Jacuzzi and Wood Burning Fireplace and Seating Area
- Outdoor Shower
- 2 Car Garage with room for 2 additional cars - 4 total
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $560
Administrative Fee $300
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com firstname.lastname@example.org 855-813-3783"
Why Dune Real Estate Company chose Santa Rosa Beach
This brand new home is well equipped for your vacation!
What makes this House unique
'63 Western Lake Dr.' Stunningly appointed open concept 5400 sq ft home featuring 7 ample-sized bedrooms (5 King, 1 Queen, 3 Bunks/6 Twins) / 7.5 baths; sleeping capacity 18 people on 30A Seaside Side; Carriage, private pool with outdoor fireplace.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We absolutely loved our stay! The home is perfect and has everything you need. The location cannot be beat and is an easy walk to the cute town of Seaside and the beach. We will be back!
Fabulous house and location
Our family of 16 arrived after Christmas to celebrate New Years at the beach. We have stayed in Watercolor for this holiday for several years and everyone loved this home! The swimming pool and jacuzzi were perfect-even in cold weather! One of our favorite houses. Nada was wonderful to work with! We will definitely be back to this home!
Incredible 30A Experience
Our family and friends have been vacationing on 30A for over ten years. We have stayed in many of the communities and have enjoyed many beautiful accommodations along the white sandy beaches. This year, for the first time, we stayed in Watercolor. We chose this resort because of the home which I found through VRBO. It would accommodate us and all of our friends quite comfortably with its 7 bedrooms and 7-1/2 baths. Our experience in this home, by far, exceeded all of our previous stays. The home is located right on the 30A strip and I was concerned about traffic noise. My concerns were put to rest the first day. Not only was the home very well insulated from noise, but the windows and rooms are laid out in such a way as to feel completely private. The location allows for easy access to the beach, Watercolor and Seaside restaurants, and a glorious Watercolor pool with towels, tiki bar, and grill. The home, itself, is enough to keep us coming back. The interior decorating was stunning and the furnishings were very comfortable, including all of the beds. The kitchen and living area was a fantastic gathering spot for our large group. The kitchen could accommodate numerous cooks with an island bigger than any I have ever seen. The outdoor space was the icing on the cake. A large pool and hot tub, along with a fireplace, grill, comfortable gathering spot with furniture and television all made for many fun days and evenings. Seven bikes are also included with the rental. The management group for this home is very efficient and accommodating and far exceeded my expectations on a couple of occasions. The only minor grievance, which could easily be rectified, was that the home had a limited number of glasses and plates/utensils for our large group. If a house can accommodate so many for sleeping, then it should do so in the kitchen as well. Also, there was only one blowdryer for 7 bedrooms so we had to do the rotation quite often. This home gets an A+, despite those minor things, and would never keep us from coming back.
Perfect for our family!
Everything was just as advertised. Plenty of room for 18 of us. Pool felt great after a few hours at the beach! Kids lived in it. We didn't have any pot holders & within 10 minutes they brought some brand new ones!! Bicycles were wonderful to have right there at the house. Next time it would be worth it to have a service company have the kitchen stocked with start up food! Everything was very clean upon arrival!
Gorgeous House and Well Maintained
We have stayed in many homes in Watercolor, and this is definitely one of the best for the location to beach. The house is clean and decor is nice. The lady who runs the property responds quickly to any and all requests. We will stay here again!
Stayed with a group of 15 for a girls weekend, and we absolutely loved the house. Great location, and absolutely gorgeous home.