Villa South Palm, a four-bedroom, 4.5 bath luxury pool villa in the exclusive Virgin Grand Estates, overlooks picturesque Great Cruz Bay on the popular south shore of St. John.
PLEASE NOTE instant quote with VRBO
is not accurate please email us for accurate price.
$616 per night 1-4 people
$776 per night 5-6 people
$968 per night 7-8 people
Dec.15 - Apr.14
$715 per night 1-4 people
$864 per night 5-6 people
$1304 per night 7-8 people
Call for Holiday Rates:Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents Week
Price does not include vi room tax.
Property is managed locally by James M.Miller Property Management
Villa South Palm is ideal for:
• Families, including multiple generations; all rooms are accessed by an interior staircase, much safer with small children; cribs available; first-floor laundry; satellite TV, Wii Fit, fully-integrated audio system with indoor & outdoor speakers, board games, beach chairs, pool floats, guide books and more to keep the young & young-at-heart entertained.
• Couples; four equal-sized master bedrooms with king beds guarantee that each couple has a terrific room – all with sea views. Two have private balconies, and two share a private patio. Satellite televisions, ceiling fans & A/C, bedside reading lamps and built-in storage complete the picture. Our guests rave about the open air showers!
• Wedding parties; huge covered terraces, pool deck & amazing sea vista ensure your island wedding is a unique and unforgettable affair! Contact for details concerning weddings.
Villa South Palm is tranquil - set in a lush tropical oasis, yet central - easily travel on paved roads to the many restaurants and shops 10 minutes away in Cruz Bay or to one of St. John’s world-famous beaches.
Indoors, take advantage of the fully-equipped chef’s kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances, lounge in the great room, with its vaulted ceiling, 46” television, DSL Wifi, or enjoy the views over Great Cruz Bay and St. Thomas from the many French doors. All bedrooms and common areas are individually air-conditioned. In addition, ceiling fans are located throughout Villa South Palm to guarantee your total comfort.
Outdoors, the property is professionally landscaped with native stone walls throughout the entrance
What we (and our guests) love about Villa South Palm:
• The view from the pool, deck, veranda or anywhere in the villa; imagine sipping your favorite frozen concoction as the sun sets over the bay before you;
• Sunny days spent poolside;
• Sunsets and he twinkling lights of St. Thomas at night;
• The gorgeous flowers and fruit trees; check out our resident hummingbirds;
• The calm and comfort of the house and furnishings;
• James M. Miller property management company; they know St. John & strive to ensure your vacation is relaxing and rejuvenating!
Come enjoy a vacation at Villa South Palm, whether for a few days or a few weeks. We’re sure your stay will be most memorable in your new Caribbean home.