About the property
- Cabin6000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Luxurious yet Intimate Lodge - (Sleeps 26-45) Perfect for Family Reunions!
At Bristlecone Cabins you have a wide variety of activities and attractions at your your finger tips. Whether it’s fishing, hiking, skiing, or any of the other many experiences you won't be disappointed. Along with the one of a kind experience of Bristlecone Cabins you can see the amazing Zions National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar Breaks, Parowan Gap petroglyphs, and Cedar City Shakespearean Festival as well as many other attractions all within a short drive of the Cabin. Whether it's a company retreat, family reunion, winter ski trip, summer mountain biking excursion, or just a weekend get away this is the cabin for you. Come let us treat you to the one of a kind experience at Bristlecone Cabins.
You will have access to high-speed wireless internet as well as Dish Network TV.
The cabin is a single building that can be divided into 2 separate sections with an adjoining door in the basement. The whole building is 6000 sq. ft. It is rented out as one cabin.
This cabin will sleep 26 in beds (10 queen sized beds-2futons 1 sofa sleepers). But there is room for 45 for those who want to bring up sleeping bags or bedding.
3 Kitchens, 7 Bathrooms (2 jetted large bathtubs), 2 large vanity areas
Both the main section of the cabin and the guest section of the cabin are carbon copies of each other. The only difference is that the Main Cabin has a larger basement, which includes: game room, spa room/Jacuzzi, big screen T.V. with surround sound, and kitchen.
MAIN SIDE OF THE CABIN: Three level spacious 3500 sq. ft. cabin.
• The Main Cabin sleeps 14 in beds with plenty of floor space for sleeping bags, etc. (5 Queen sized beds. 2 Queen sofa-sleepers.)
• Master suite includes handcrafted log bed, and very unique comforter, nightstands, and armoire with TV/DVD.
• Master suite has private Jacuzzi looking out over the slopes of Brian Head Resort, and a huge wrap around shower built for two, complete with rain shower head. Handcrafted log towel bars/paper holders, custom mirrors. Full sized clothes closet with bi-pass mirrored doors.
• Main level includes 1/2 bath with toilet and pedestal sink.
• 9-foot makeup and vanity center complete with full-length custom mirror and sink-always available!
• Rustic half log stairway to loft area with hand knifed pine log railings.
• All interior doors are knotty pine with log trim and levered door handles.
• Huge rock gas fireplace with hearth and elk scene.
• 7-foot handcrafted wood dining table with 8 log chairs.
• Full sized kitchen, fully furnished with bar and bar stools. Double door fridge/freezer, microwave, range/oven, dishwasher, all in stylish chrome design.
• Spacious Grand Room with leather furnishings and handcrafted log furniture.
• Large windows with log beam window seats.
• High vaulted tongue and groove ceilings and beams. Our ridge beam is an enormous 14” wide, 27” deep, and extends the entire 87ft of this lodge!
• Large entry mud room with seating. Storage for coats, ski equipment, etc.
• Covered deck with hand peeled railings, barbeque, and a beautiful view of Brian Head slopes.
• Cabin has high speed wireless internet!
• Cabin has Dish Network TV.
• Queen sized futon
• Stepped out balcony that overlooks the Grand Room below.
• Private bedroom with two queen log beds.
• Full sized restroom with separate vanity area.
• Vary large recreational room in the walk out basement with 10 foot high ceilings.
• Full sized fully furnished kitchen.
• Big screen TV with surround sound
• Stereo with speakers throughout the cabin.
• Full sized pool table and foosball.
• Huge leather sectional with recliners and hide-a-bed-swivel rocker recliner.
• Handcrafted log game table with log stools
• 8 man hot tub room.
• Full sized restroom.
• Extra tables and chairs in utility room.
• Two large semi-private bedrooms divided by a party wall. Each room with handcrafted log beds, night stands, and dressers.
GUEST SIDE OF THE CABIN: A spacious 2500 sq. ft. cabin space
• It includes all of the main side of the cabin features with the exception of the basement recreational room. It also includes a stacked washer dryer unit located in the mud room.
• The Guest Side of the Cabin sleeps 12 in beds. (5 Queen sized beds. 1 Queen sofa-sleepers.)
• Table Tennis.
• Both sides of the cabin are heated with 90% efficiency gas furnaces and fireplaces ensuring a cozy climate day and night. 4 wheel drive or tire chains may be required during winter months.
Keywords: Log Cabin, Bristlecone Cabins, Brianhead
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful and spacious
The cabin was beautiful and spacious. The kitchens were stocked with everything a group would need for a comfortable week. Not a true ski in- ski out but so close to ski resort. Would absolutely stay again
Awesome cabin for a large group
The place was huge, plenty of room and beds for everyone. The beds were legit sized and could all fit 2 people if necessary. The downstairs common area was an awesome hangout spot and the hot tub worked great.
Wonderful time at Brian Head
To be positive: property was clean. The towels and linens were very nice. There are many bathrooms and plenty of space! The owners were responsive for some items we needed. All appliances worked! Now, I would suggest that you secure the dishwasher. I think soft, throw blankets would be nice in the tv areas. I'd go through the kitchens and make sure basic cooking supplies are there. When you charge so much there shouldn't be anything wrong! But overall, we loved this beautiful home!!
The cabins themselves are beautiful. The area is spectacular
We had several issues in the cabins pertaining to maintenance. There were several things that were not working properly that could have been fixed ahead of time to make the stay more enjoyable. We were also told that it sleeps 45 but came to find out there was only enough sleeping arrangements for 26 people. As long as you bring your own air mattresses and or sleeping bags to put out on the floor then you could get up to proximately 45 people perhaps. The kitchens need to be stocked better with cooking equipment and spices and the appliances need to be in good working condition as well as enough stocked items such as paper towel, soap, etc. We had toilets that were not working, faucets that were not functioning, and several lightbulbs that were burned out. The dishwashers we're not secured and anchored to the cabinet.
We are so sorry things were not as perfect as we would have liked for this group. We thought it was clear on our site that we have beds for 26 and that the higher number of guests would require bringing sleeping bags or other sleep gear. This group was given the key to our linen closet and allowed to use the extra linen there to accomodate the misunderstanding. We have changed the site to hopefully make the need for extra bedding for numbers above 26 clearer. We have easily accommodated 45 guests in the past. In fact our cabin is a favorite for large groups that return year after year, including youth ministries and reunions. This was our last group of a busy, wonderful season in spite of the complications of the fire, and we will make sure all maintenance is taken care of during the off season. Our three kitchens are well stocked with beautiful dinnerware, pots and pans. We also provide slow cookers, pancake grills, toasters, coffee pots etc. If there is something specific needed I hope patrons will let us know and we will remedy the situation. We do not provide spices as that can be a thing of such individual taste and preference. We do try to make sure plenty of paper towels, TP and hand soap are available. We are so sorry it was not adequate for this group. It is such a joy to provide a place that has brought wonderful memories to so many of our patrons and it is our goal to continue to do so.
Family Reunion in Style
The owners were great to work with, friendly, and prompt. When the fires were in the canyon they kept us as informed as they could. The damage of fires to surrounding country was sad, but the area around cabin and Brian Head were carefully spared by excellent firefighting. We had our family reunion here and there were so many little gathering places that it never felt too crowded. The facility was comfortable and in great taste. There were plenty of fun summer activities for all of our interests. Beautiful scenery all around.
Lovely, peaceful setting.
We had a family reunion with a mix of adults and children. Everyone enjoyed the large game room, ping pong and the hot tub. Plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms! Beautiful town. We did the zip line on our way out!