Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lovely former wine makers property surrounded by trees at the edge of a village.
All bedrooms are made with crisp white linens and duvets.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Small dogs are allowed. No cats due to allergies.Small dogs are allowed. No cats due to allergies.
Max guests: 9
- Due to Covid-19, we ask all guests remove their bedding and place in provided laundry prior to departure.
- Due to Covid-19, we will provide anti-bacterial wipes so that guests can wipe down surfaces before their departure.
- Thank you for honouring our requests to keep the property clean and safe.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
Hosted by The Bevans FamilyAsk a question
About The Bevans Family
We are a family who has lived an International Lifestyle. We have for many years lived near France be it Switzerland, the UK or shores beyond- France has always been a draw. We love the culture, lifestyle and easy pace of living.
The Bevans Family purchased this house in 2017
Why The Bevans Family chose Genac-Bignac
We loved the courtyard setting and the rural backdrop. The house retains so many original features but offers all-new baths and bright and airy spaces. We feel this offers the best of blending old with new providing us with a really comfortable place to enjoy our time.
What makes this house unique
All new kitchen and baths. A large private and secluded courtyard with an expansive back garden. The pool surround and fire pit which are created by retaining a portion of the former winemakers barn create a unique setting and focal point of the property.
- english, french