Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Porto Typical House. R / C and 1st Floor, 2 Bedrooms, 2 WC's, Kitchen, Living Room
Each room is equipped with 1 wardrobe, Air Conditioning, two bedside tables and respective lighting
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Touristic Tax Rate (TTR) is not included on platform price calculation and has to be payed at check-in, according to Oporto Council Policy.
- A Taxa Turística não está incluída no preço da plataforma, tendo que ser liquidada na altura do check-in,
- O check-in após as 20:00h só será possível após verificação de disponibilidade e mediante pagamento extra de 15€.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, spanish, portuguese
About Carla Lucas
I am an architect in love with books and cities! After some years living in UK, decided to come back to Portugal and embrace the passion of showing to other cultures the city of my heart.
Carla Lucas purchased this House in 2017
Why Carla Lucas chose Centro / Baixa
Because of the passion to architecture, cities and cultures.
What makes this House unique
Being place on a spot genuinely inhabited by people born in that neighbothood. Is a unique place where you can feel city´s history. Considering Oporto building tipologies, with lots of flats, Oporto City Cottage is a great oportunity to stay in an modern but typical house where people lived for many decades.