Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Beautiful Custom 5 bedroom home, just six houses from the sand
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 40
- Completed application required before rental agreement is binding. We screen to be sure your trip expectations are compatible with neighborhood.
- Violation of occupancy, house rules, trash, parking or excessive noise will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- Copy of driver's license for primary guest must be provided at check in to comply with local Ventura ordinance.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Greg & Suzanne McCombsAsk a question
About Greg & Suzanne McCombs
We have lived in Ventura for more than 22 years and love the quaint, surf vibe found here, whether out walking along the boardwalk, the pier or downtown. We built a home that includes all the things we love, warm inviting spaces, gourmet kitchen, large spacious bedrooms and gracious outdoor spaces for relaxing.
Greg & Suzanne McCombs purchased this house in 2015
Why Greg & Suzanne McCombs chose Pierpont Bay
This is a great house for family weekends or family reunions. We are NOT a party house and this house is not suitable for "party weekends." We welcome multi-generational families looking for beachside fun.
What makes this house unique
Just six houses from the sand on beautiful Pierpont Beach; miles of walking/biking trails at the end of the lane. Gourmet kitchen and fabulous great room for entertaining; view of the ocean from the kitchen, front balcony, rear balcony, second floor bedrooms and master suite on third floor; spacious front deck on third floor for relaxing and enjoying the ocean breezes.
- english, spanish, moderate knowledge of French