Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Luxury thatched 3 Bedroom cottage set in the heart of the Kent countryside
Downstairs beamed Bedroom
Upstairs Bedroom 3
Charming beamed master bedroom with beautiful romantic double metal bedstead.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Yes Great for children Yes Great for children
Pets allowed - Maximum of 2 well behaved Doggies allowed Maximum of 2 well behaved Doggies allowed
No smoking - Only in Garden not in Cottage.Only in Garden not in Cottage.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Sorry No Stag parties Smoking only in the garden Max 2 pets to be disclosed at time of booking
- Bbq to be cleaned after after use please or this will be deducted from security deposit Please leave our cottage clean and tidy thank you.
- A Minumin stay 2 nights only in off peak periods Not in July,August Easter Christmas and new year Min 5 nights Christmas & 4-5 nights in new year
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA - Europe)
Why Pauline Sheehan chose Ashford
We bought this beautiful cottage as the moment we walked through the gates it was like stepping back in to a different time The sun was shining there were baby lambs in the fields next to the cottage and this chocolate box cottage sat in the middle of the lovely secluded garden surrounded by wonderful views of the countryside and we just knew this was a very special place and it is we are sure you will love staying here just as much as we do. find us or google us at Brittons hill Cottage com
What makes this Cottage unique
Beautiful luxury Thatched secluded cottage in the most picturesque setting with a fantastic Hot Tub, wonderful views from the garden and Bedrooms plus a wonderful large conservatory again with views to die for closes to beautiful beaches, wonderful towns and villages, historic castles nearby, great shopping in the designer outlet. National trust gardens, great for walks and exploring the countryside also fast train services in to London.