Family, friendly homestead with large indoor and outdoor areas, near town centre
Babies port-a-cot, bounce-a-net and stroller and baby bath available in Queen bed master bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Water is tank only. PLEASE USE WATER WISELY! Hoses to be used at owners discretion. Please ask first.
- Do not move furniture or change bedding between rooms. Wash and dry dishes.. Leave house neat, clean and tidy. NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN BEDROOMS.
- 2 signed allocated smoking areas outside of house. NO SMOKING FRONT OR BACK OF HOUSE. NO SMOKING INSIDE.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Jo Matchitt and Geoffrey Denton
About Jo Matchitt and Geoffrey Denton
Jo is an Esperance Community Support Advocate and involved in local Community Arts and Geoffrey is a keen Fisherman and has been employed with the Esperance Port for the last 12 years. Both support their local businesses and the Esperance farming industry .
Jo Matchitt and Geoffrey Denton purchased this House in 2019
Why Jo Matchitt and Geoffrey Denton chose Pink Lake
Jo and Geoffrey's family homestead offers 3 comfortable bedrooms, two lounges, two dining rooms, a children's play area and choices of 4 outdoor areas (two designated smoking areas). They provide a baby's portable cot, highchair, bounce-a-net, bath and stroller. They provide wheelchair accessibility. The property is fully fenced with front gate.
What makes this House unique
Close to town central, on the tourist loop, plenty of space both indoors and out. Family friendly with lots of parking space ( room for boat, truck) and space for children's play area. Rain water only and ground water available at owners discretion.