Take a virtual tour of this house! Copy/paste this link into your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vU8nbeYAhcX
The Retreat House sits on dozens of acres, surrounded by Colorado beauty and a landscape of wildlife, pine trees and sweeping mountain views.
This 7,300 sf house boasts three levels of well-designed living space. There is plenty of room to spread out, and an abundance of gathering places to enjoy time with friends and family.
Please note: We are firm on our pricing and minimum number of nights and are unable to accommodate requests for discounted nightly rates or shorter stays. The minimum night requirement ranges from three nights to six nights, depending on the season, and our seasonal pricing does vary. Our minimum booking age is 30. When inquiring, please include the following details that will help us determine if this home is a good fit for your group and give us info needed for the contract:
-Your age and if you are an all-adult group, the average age of your group members.
-The maximum number of adults and kids that you will have (even if you don't yet have final numbers).
-Any day guests that you plan to have at the house.
-A little bit about the purpose of your visit to CO. What brings you out, what are some of the activities planned?
Details on the House:
• 7 large bedrooms, with at least a king or queen bed.
• 3.5 total bathrooms.
• 7,300 sf
• Sleeps up to 18 in beds (12 adults, double occupancy; 6 children in bunk room)
• Open kitchen with informal dining for 6 and formal dining for 12.
• Large, spacious family room with large flatscreen, game table and foosball table.
• Basement bar area with partial kitchen.
• Beautiful wrap-around deck; entry from master and dining.
• Music system throughout house.
• Air conditioning throughout home.
• Snow service automatically comes to clear the driveway when it snows.
• Master Suite – King bed, private 5-piece bath.
• Bedroom #2 – Large king bed.
• Full sleeper sofa
• Half-bath in hallway.
• Bedroom #3 – King bed.
• Bedroom #4 – Queen bed.
• Full sleeper sofa
• Shared full bath.
• Bedroom #5 – Queen bed.
• Bedroom #6 – Queen bed.
• Bedroom #7 – 6-bed bunk room.
• Shared full bath.
The Retreat House sleeps up to 20 guests; two per queen/king bed, one in each pull-out couch, and 6 children in the bunk room. It is ideal for large families, corporate retreats, and small group gatherings. Fall in love with the surroundings and the backdrop of the Rocky Mountain range.
House parties (having day guests), unless pre-approved in writing with correct details, are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction and additional fees. Day guests will be charged for at $25 for each day guest per day, if not pre-approved in writing. Day guests are any guests beyond those paying to spend the night.
Summer bookings (June, July and August) require a 5-night stay with a check-in between Sunday and Tuesday. In late spring/early summer, we reduce the summer nightly minimum to 4 nights for the remaining open summer dates (reflected on our pricing schedule at that time).
Christmas and New Year's bookings require a 5-night minimum and are two separate reservation blocks. Christmas dates can be reserved between December 20th and 27th, New Year's reservations can be reserved between December 28th and January 5th.
If you are a traveling sports team, please note that we require a 1:1 ratio of adults to kids (siblings and players). More adults are okay. If you have a special situation, please feel free to inquire.
Smoking outside only and absolutely no pets. Violation of these policies will result in a full forfeiture of deposit.
• This house was chosen for it’s central location to everything!
• We are 10 minutes from the Colorado Horse Park.
• We are 10 minutes from the Colorado Golf Club.
• We are 45 minutes from Downtown Denver.
• We are 30 minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheatre
• We are 45 from the Denver Airport (DEN).
• We are 65 minutes from Garden of the Gods
• Reservations cancelled 90 days or more prior to your arrival date receive a full refund less a $200 service fee and the VRBO service fee.
• Cancellations less than 90 days in advance will not receive a refund.
• No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason.
• No cancellations due to weather.
When you purchase your stay through VRBO/Homeaway, they do offer cancellation insurance that you can purchase. We suggest reading the fine print if you decide to buy this insurance since we have no control over their regulations.
Confirmation of dates:
Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. Unfortunately we cannot hold dates.
Availability of property:
If something happens to the point that the house is not habitable, owner is only responsible to refund any received payment for unused nights. We take great pride in our properties, but guests must realize that things break, and owner has a team available to address any problems that may occur. No refunds will be available if owner makes reasonable efforts to correct these problems during the guests stay, and the house is still habitable.
Thanks for looking and for making it all the way to the bottom of our listing description!