Dar Seffah :Your House in the Heart of the Fes' Medina(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Traditional moroccan house with all modern comforts for an amazing stay
The house is in a quiet area and is a perfect starting point for walks in the Medina. You are close to Fes’ Landmarks, as well as shops and restaurants.
Easy access to house by car, taxi or bus, parking lot conveniently located near the house (5 minutes walk)
The house will be entirely yours for the duration of your stay, it is ideal for families and groups of friends. All modern comforts are available, someone will come every morning to prepare delicious breakfast and take care of the cleaning. (You can also ask for a meal to be prepared for your diner.)
It is a nice place to stay, bright and comfortable, located in a quiet area.
You will enjoy the terrace with a 180° view on the Fes’ Medina, the Merinids and the surrounding mountains. You will be able to lounge as well as to eat there while admiring the sunset on Fes.
- Living room
- Traditional Moroccan living room with HVAC, television and DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, sink, coffee maker, toaster, utensils and all necessary accessories in a kitchen.
- A small bedroom with two bunk beds (90 x 190 cm)
- Bedroom 1
- One bed (160 x 200 cm)
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, shower, 2 sinks
- 1 hair dryer
- Dressing room
- Bedroom 2
- One bed (140 x 190 cm)
- En-suite bathroom with shower, 2 sinks
- 1 hair dryer
- A lavatory with sink on the landing
- Laundry room : washing machine and dryer
- Rooftop patio with a view on the Medina
Upon your arrival you will receive a warm welcome and we will give you advice to ensure you have the best stay in Morocco.
We speak French, English and Spanish
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, we are located near Dar Seffah (5 minutes).
You will feel at home!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- 110 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We are providing you with a comfortable stay, with no surprises. Linens and towels are included for free. Beds are ready for your arrival and the house is ready for you. Someone will be here every morning to cook breakfasts and take care of the cleaning. Breakfasts and cleaning are included is the rent. *********NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENT: For a small cost you can ask the cook to prepare a traditional Moroccan diner for you. You will to pay the cook for her time and the ingredients. *********Facilities: In summer and winter, for comfort, the 2 bedrooms and the living room have HVAC. A internet connection (WIFI) is avalaible, free of charge...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Included
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
LE TARIF COMPREND :
*****La maison entière en exclusivité
*****Les petits déjeuners préparés chaque matin
*****Le personnel : le ménage quotidien chaque matin
*****Le linge des lits
*****Le linge de toilette
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The house is a great starting point to visit the historic sites of Fes’ Medina. The Medina is on the UNESCO world heritage list.
There are numerous possible visits nearby:
- Andalousian mosque
- Chouara tannery
- Nejjarine museum of wooden arts and crafts
- Qaraouiyine mosque
- The Mausoleum of Moulay
- Batha museum
- Bab Boujloud
- Talâa Kbira and Talaa Sghira, and the souks
Do not be afraid to get lost, every alley, every pass is a discovery.
We can provide you with a trustworthy official guide to visit the Medina. The guide speaks several languages. He will tell you stories and secrets about Fes.
We can also provide you with a large taxi with a seasoned and serious driver to visit areas around Fes, such as:
- Volubilis (the most important roman ruins in Morocco)
- Sidi Harazen,
- Ifrane (Cedar forest and monkeys)
- Azrou and Sefrou with his troglodytes houses
Don’t hesitate to ask for help in order to organize your stay in Morocco
Numerous festivals and celebrations are organized in Fes: the sacred world music festival (every year at the end of May, beginning of July), Jazz festival (March).
VIEW FROM THE BEDROOMS
SMALL BEDROOM WITH 2 BUNK BEDS
IN THE SHADE
WONDERFUL VIEW ON THE FES' MEDINA
THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ITS LOCAL ARTISANS
GREY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
YELLOW BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
DINNER ON THE ROOFTOP PATIO
180° VIEW FROM THE ROOFTOP PATIO
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.