Your Home in the Venice Few Tourists See - Authentic Cannaregio(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, sleeps 4 people
Member since: 2003
- On floor 4
- 70 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- = 1 double bedroom and 1 twin-bedded room.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- so each bedroom has its own bathroom or shower room.
- Venice is a very special place, and its beauty is all its own. The most suitable visitors will be those who appreciate quiet, serene holidays and will not be looking for the high life, but will enjoy the apartment and the city for qualities other than those offered by most other destinations. We are ready to consider long lets, and are also not against (well-behaved!) pets. In addition, we will put a cot at the disposal of parents with small children, if this is asked well in advance. The access to the apartment is on foot only, and there are 5 flights of stairs up to the flat's front door. A pushchair could be left in the downstairs hall. Wi-Fi now fully installed and ready for you to use, free of charge of course. Stereo system with CD player, radio and iPod dock. Bring your iPod and play your own music as you relax, have a drink or eat. There are STAND FANS to cool you in summer time....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Rates are for occupancy by 3/4 people. FOR 1 OR 2 PEOPLE, TAKE OFF 20% !!!
1 week = 7 nights
No arrival on Saturdays if the preceeding guest is leaving on that same day (cleaning problems). Please contact us to ask.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Cannaregio is the city's most northerly 'sestiere' stretching from the train station in the west to the 'Arsenale' in the east. The northern quays look out towards the islands in the lagoon. To the south the Canal Grande bounds the 'sestiere'. It is a quiet area, one of the most unspoilt by tourists, criss-crossed by canals, characterised by small shops, simple bars and artisans' workshops. The apartment is situated on a small canal near the Campo dei Mori, one of the prettiest quarters. There are excellent restaurants frequented by Venetians on the Fondamenta della Misericordia, a step away from our quiet alleyway. While not being at all 'touristy', the apartment is situated so that Rialto is about 10 minutes walk away, and San Marco about 20 minutes. San Zaccaria (for a convenient direct boat to the Lido Beach) is about 25 minutes away on foot - the walk is fantastic, and, like us, you will probably take much longer because of all the marvellous sights en route!
Other Activities: The Lido beach is a 40-min-boat ride away.
About the owner: We are lovers of languages, history and geography. Venice comprises more than a lifetime of cultural riches and so we kept finding ourselves coming back again and again. Eventually we gave in and bought our own property! Now we would now like to share it with you.....
Why the Owner Chose Cannaregio, Venice, Italy:
Our home is in Cannaregio, which means not in a touristy area, so we feel like proper Venetian residents when we are there. The apartment is bright and airy with a magnificent view; and it is situated on a fondamenta which has amenities for everyone (restaurants, bars, shops.....)
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Quiet with fantastic view onto Tintoretto's house, the famous Moors on Campo dei Mori, the local canals and over the rooftops as far as San Marco (and also way, way over the lagoon onto the snow-capped mountains when weather conditions permit).
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your own Lion of St Mark
View from Sitting Room
Kitchen from Sitting Room
View from the kitchen window
View from Double Bedroom
View from Sitting Room
The double room
View from Double Bedroom
View from Twin-bedded room
Our apartment is between Sior Rioba's metal nose and his stone chin!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.