All sheets, blankets and pillows are provided. There is a pack-n-play available for use
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Multicade, games, books and puzzles. Pack'nPlayMulticade, games, books and puzzles. Pack'nPlay
No pets - The HOA does not allow petsThe HOA does not allow pets
No smoking - Only allowed outsideOnly allowed outside
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We want you to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. We ask is that you would treat and respect our cabin as if it was your own home during your stay.
- Upload and review the House Rules (explains some of the items a little more in detail). By booking the cabin, you have agreed to these simple rules.
- Hot Tub - please follow the rules as indicated near the hot tub.
My husband and I grew up in a small town in Western PA and currently live and work near Charlotte, NC
Kathleen purchased this cabin in 2018
Why Kathleen chose Pigeon Forge
Our honeymoon was in a spacious cabin in Pigeon Forge 19 years ago. We fell in love with the mountains because, to us, it is so very relaxing and invigorating at the same time. For years, whether just the two of us or a group of friends, we try to make a yearly trip to the mountains to unwind from the hectic day to day life. Finally we decided to purchase our own get-a-way. No perfect place than Pigeon Forge, where it all began. We have so many options to chose from; stay at our cabin and unwind from the hectic hustle and bustle of everyday life by enjoying the hottub, jacuzzi, game room or swing on the porch swings and take in the mountain views. Or we can choose to ramp it up and visit the so many offerings of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the surrounding areas.