About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
tub · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by KathleenAsk a question
This is a family endeavor. Kathleen and her husband are working hard to provide a fantastic vacation value. We love our Historic and Rustic little cottage. The location can't be beat as you are about a 20 second walk to the beautiful beach - right out your backdoor.
Why Kathleen chose Cottage Line
Beach front location, very comfortable pillow top beds, High Speed WiFi, Smart TV, Pet Friendly. Feel free to smoke outside on the porches only.
What makes this Cottage unique
Beach front location, a bit rustic to be sure thus it may not be for everyone. We are proud to offer our older rustic apartment for you to enjoy a wonderful beach stay!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $79 Pet Fee - If not disclosed the fee is $200$79 Pet Fee - If not disclosed the fee is $200
No events - No parties are allowed.No parties are allowed.
No smoking - Please smoke outside only.Please smoke outside only.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Extra Charges: Cleaning fee of $99 to remove pet hair from bedding or furniture Early Check-In $75 (if available) Late Check-Out $75 (if available)
- Pets must be house trained and stay off of bedding and furniture Pet Fee is $79 If not disclosed prior to your stay, the pet fee is $200
- Check Out is 10 AM. A fee of $45 per hour is charged beginning at 10:05 AM Cleaners are on a schedule and can not be kept waiting!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)