Family friendly West Coast accommodation
Our beautifully appointed guest rooms come with top quality, comfortable beds, crisp white linen, duck down duvets and pillows, face clothes and fluffy towels. We can sleep 10 adults comfortably, 2 children in trundler beds and 2 infants in portacots. Infants sleeping in portacots in their parents/caregivers room may stay free of charge Bedrooms 4 and 5 are smaller than the first 3 rooms, but still sufficient in size. Please note that there are no ensuites.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kids under 2 in portacots stay free of chargeKids under 2 in portacots stay free of charge
Smoking allowed - Smoking outside only. Please use the ashtrays. Smoking outside only. Please use the ashtrays.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - 2 trundler beds and 2 portacots available for kids2 trundler beds and 2 portacots available for kids
Minimum age of primary renter:
- -Please keep food & beverages, except water out of the bedrooms. We have provided quality beds and linen for your comfort. Please remind the kids!
- -No visitors except registered guests permitted unless prearranged -Due to our location we are unable to get unlimited data. No streaming please.
- Refunds due to Covid will only be given for levels 3 and 4 in the region you reside, the West Coast or the whole of NZ.
About Rachel Roberts
Jarrad and I are fiercely proud West Coasters, born and bred. We absolutely love our beautiful region and the amazing lifestyle it allows us. We’re normally always on hand if you need any help or advice, or just want to chat. You can be as private or social as you like. Having traveled a bit ourselves, we know whats important while away from home and we strive to provide a comfortable, friendly and relaxing stay. We look forward to your visit at Riverstone House.
What makes this House unique
This area is truly unique and the view really is something special that no photo could do justice. Waking up to a river in your front yard is quite the experience! We absolutely love living here and we have no doubt you’ll fall in love with the place, just as we have.