Our resort, Palma Real is a small, quiet, beautifully landscaped community of homes. This is a very pretty, quiet place to vacation but at the same time a short 10 to 15 minute walk gets you to the best beaches, restaurants, shopping and nightlife Aruba has to offer.
Our townhouse is a very comfortable, well appointed home away from home. Everything you'll need for a comfortable stay and more is located within this home and the small, quiet resort of Palma Real. We often explain to people that when we're in Aruba, about 4 to 5 times each year, we want all of the comforts of home and so our guests enjoy all of the same amenities.
The townhouse boasts 2 master bedrooms with a full en suite bath in each. The third bedroom is on the 1st floor and there is also a full bath just across the hall.
We are just a 10 to 15 minute walk from Palm Beach itself and a little further to Eagle Beach but if you'd rather not take your car then you can get to the beaches, shopping or restaurants even faster with the use of the 4 bikes (with helmets) we keep at the townhouse for guests to use free of charge.
When people are comparing one property to others, some of the most important things you can take into account are the amenities that a property offers. To make this job easier, we have listed below the things that are included in what should be your home away from home. When we are staying in Aruba, we want all of the comforts of home and so we provide all of those things to our guests as well.
* The townhouse is 3 bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, 2 of the bathrooms are en suite.
* Hi speed WiFi and we will give you the password in our information letter we send before you go.
* Cable TV with many channels
* 55 inch flat screen smart tv in the living room (and you can even use our Netflix account if you like.
* A flat screen TV in 2 of the 3 bedrooms also.
* Telephone connected full time so calls can be made and received to the U.S. and Canada FREE!!
* A local telephone with minutes is provided for you to make calls in Aruba.
* The townhouse has a water heater – a lot of rentals in Aruba do not have hot water.
* The living room has comfortable furniture that is updated as needed
* Fully equipped kitchen with stove-frig w/ ice maker-microwave-dishwasher-coffee maker.
* All of the plates, pots, pans, silverware + various kitchen utensils that you could possibly need.
* Gas BBQ grill and we provide guests with free gas.
* Split A/C unites in every room for your comfort.
* Guests are provided with start up materials also; soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
* Large front load washer / dryer for guests to use.
* 4 bikes for guests to use free of charge
* The townhouse is located in a gated community with security personnel on duty 24/7/365
* Car parking; if you have a rental car, you can park your car right at the townhouse
* Our resort has 2 adult pools and a kiddie pool
* Information letter; at least 2 weeks before you go we will provide you with an information letter that will give you detailed information such as: Directions from the airport-information about the townhouse such as WiFi password-safe combinations-contact information for the management company-cell phone instructions and much, much more regarding the townhouse and the area around our small resort.
If you want to explore the island, you might choose to sign up for one of the great island tours or reserve a car or Jeep from one of the rental companies close by for a day or two. Otherwise, just walk, use our bikes or the local bus service and save the rental car costs!!!
Free calls to and from the USA and Canada. We keep a phone in the townhouse that you can use to make and receive phone calls to the U.S. and Canada...... and it's FREE!!!
As I said the townhouse has all of the comforts of home: Cable TV and high speed WiFi. Free telephone calls to and from the USA and Canada. 4 bikes (with helmets) for our guests to use. 3 pools within the community (including the kiddie pool). 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms - sleeps 2 to 6 people in comfort. Of course all of the utensils, pots, pans, plates, glasses, silver and cutlery are available for your use. Also, our management company is very close by and so if you have any problems, they will get them resolved. We checked before we hired them; they're the best management company on the island and they're committed to taking good care of our guests in Aruba.
Be sure to take a look at our reviews. We're very proud of our guest reviews and we strive to provide our guests with a wonderful vacation in this great little resort.
We have taken the damage deposit off of the 'rates' page. There is a $400 damage deposit that would be paid to the management company when checking in. The deposit can be done the same way you would pay a damage deposit for a rental car, i.e. putting a 'hold' for the deposit on your credit card and then it will be removed when checking out. We did it this way because if you pay the deposit through HomeAway or VRBO then your deposit is tied up until about a month after you leave. The damage deposit is required by our management company and is not waived even if you have bought damage coverage from another carrier.
There are no other taxes or government fees with this property. The only other "fee" you will encounter would be the final cleaning fee of $100. This is paid to the management company when checking in. We have taken this off of the rates page also as the company that does the listings will add on an additional booking percentage to that amount. This amount will appear on your rental agreement also.