3 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – PRICED RIGHT
This perfectly located 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate condo is a great getaway for small families or groups of up to 6 people. You’ll enjoy a branch of the Ten Mile Creek running through the backyard from your patio, surrounded by pine trees with Mount Royal as the backdrop. Being in Frisco, the heart of Summit County, makes it easy to get to all of the local ski resorts, and you’ll only be 1/2 block from the free shuttle that takes you there! You will also be walking distance to Main Street, where you’ll find great restaurants and shopping all year round.
The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, LCD TV and DVD player. The fully equipped kitchen has a dining table with seating for six people. You’ll love having access to the indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna after a day on the mountain.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the central laundry facility at the Club House, and parking for two vehicles. You’ll also find a basketball hoop and horseshoe pit outside the Club House for entertainment!
Don’t miss this perfect location for your mountain retreat. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, private sink.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Hall bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.