Point Break 1 is an exquisite New Water Front home with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. Situated in in the heart of Mission Beach and conveniently located on the ground floor, this stunning modern home features an expansive ~1,000 square foot BAY FRONT PATIO & rare 60' of WATER FRONTAGE. We invite you to see first- hand all our home has to offer.
LUXURY LIVING AREA
Bright & spacious single level ground floor unit in an exclusive 3-Unit enclave situated on a prime Corner Lot directly on the Bay. Enter the home through double glass French doors you'll experience a beautiful modern home with designer fixtures and furnishings.
Indoor/Outdoor living at its finest, Point Break I greets our guests with an amazing waterfront patio that can accommodate all our closest friends & family! With ~1,000 square feet, the patio features Versailles Pattern travertine tile, BBQ, several outdoor seating areas, private outdoor shower with a bonus second outdoor shower located on the side of the building (shared with the other 2 units), & an amazing gas fire pit (also shared with the other 2 units). Sit back & enjoy water views & kids playing on white sandy beaches & swim-friendly bay, rent a kayak or paddle board, & watch Sea World fireworks from the privacy of your own home.
From the patio there are two sets of custom double glass French Doors that lead to the kitchen/dining area as well as the living room. Fantastic Open floorplan concept, the living room is open to the dining & kitchen areas that all connect to the outdoor area. The living room features water views, modern leather sofa seating with a flat-screen smart TV, wood-beamed vaulted ceilings, wood plank flooring, desk area, and recessed LED lighting. Just off the living room is a dining area with an additional breakfast bar on the center kitchen Island. The kitchen is beautifully finished with custom QUARTZ stone countertops, glass tile backsplash, white solid hardwood cabinetry, & stainless steel appliances. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen smart TV's. The Master Suite is outfitted with a King bed, separate seating area and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen bed, and a playful kid-friendly bunk bed set rounds out bedroom 3.
Other features include a 2 car side by side garage (approximately 13'W x 6'11"H x 16'10"D), stackable washer/dryer inside the home, AIR CONDITIONING, and beach amenities including sand toys, beach chairs, & boogie boards.
Master Suite | King bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 | Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 | Twin bunk bed (sleeps 2)
Double inflatable mattress (sleeps 2)
Modern new construction Corner Lot enclave of 3 individual Bay Front units on a prime Corner Lot. Our guests have the option to rent one unit, two units, or all three units for a combined 8 bedroom | 6.5 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 24 guests.
UNIT A (Point Break 1) | 3br + 2ba, sleeps 8, ground floor, 2 car garage, exclusive & rare ~1,000sf bay front patio
UNIT B (Point Break 2) | 3br + 3ba, sleeps 10, upstairs bay front, 2 car garage, private upstairs patio with access to additional ground level side patio with shower & gas fire pit
UNIT C (Point Break 3) | 2br + 1.5ba, sleeps 6, upstairs rear Bay View 'loft' unit, 2 car tandem onsite parking (fits 1 oversized vehicle or 2 mid-sized vehicles), private bay view patio with access to an additional ground level side patio with shower & gas pit
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH | We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING | Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES | If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS | Enjoy a full day of family fun at BELMONT PARK located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed