About this rental
Tuscany/Umbria border, three bedroom, two bathrooms, many local attractions
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
twin/ single (2)
twin/ single (2) · Crib
Toilet · Combination tub/shower · bidet
Toilet · shower · bidet
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are steps, stairs and hard floors There are steps, stairs and hard floors
No smoking - Not in house Not in house
Max guests: 6 - Some flexibility possible with surcharge Some flexibility possible with surcharge
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Seasonal variations Sat to Sat bookings in high season. Pool usually open Mid May to Mid Sept Cold weather surcharge for gas CH and wood used
- No insurance is provide with this agreement . We strongly advise that guests take out suitable holiday travel insurance
- Registration info required before start of rental. We have a legal requirement to provide information to the Italian authorities (as in hotels)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Hilary or Jack RobertsonAsk a question
About Hilary or Jack Robertson
We are now semi-retired after demanding careers in special education and senior management in the NHS. We love living in a quiet part of Belsize Park, North London, with its easy access the the West End, theatres, cinemas and art galleries and the wealth of events on in London. We are members of The Tate, The National Gallery, Kew Gardens, The Art Fund and The National Trust and we enjoy South Bank festivals, Open House Weekend, Open Squares Weekend and open gardens days. We walk in London's parks, along the river and the canals and we are avid readers. Jack is the art and musical mentor to Hilary who is the practical DIYer in the family.
Hilary or Jack Robertson purchased this Farmhouse in 1988
Why Hilary or Jack Robertson chose Citta di Castello
Fell in love with it Very peaceful and relaxing yet near to so many delightful places to visit, to eat, see art and architecture, shop, enjoy museums, festivals and cultural events, walk and take boat trips play tennis and so much more
What makes this Farmhouse unique
We fell in love with the unique ambiance. This we have retained and the house is now extremely well equipped and furnished as a family home. So it has a very personal feel while maintaining the sense of history and place. Large private relaxed garden and salt system pool
- english, italian, some Italian