Wapato Point Resort lake view community waterfront single level 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home, internet access, wrap-around patio, and plenty of flat lawn areas for the children to play. Enjoy the lake and mountain views from most any room. The home is located across from the outdoor pool and only 2 blocks to community sandy beach waterfront amenities and on-site watercraft rentals.
JULY-AUGUST is 7 night minimum Saturday-Saturday rental dates. Must be at least 25 years old to reserve.
This 1600 sq ft single level lake view home features the following:
• Internet Access
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Dining Area with seating for 6 and kitchen bar seating for 4.
• Living Room with TV/DVD/Stereo, access to wrap-around patio with Gas BBQ, lawn area
• Bedroom #1 with Queen bed, lake views with sliding glass door to patio.
• Bedroom #2 with King Bed, TV, private half bath, lake views and sliding glass door to patio.
• Bedroom #3 with 2 bunk beds (single over single and single over full, private half bath.
• The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a tub/shower and each have their own private half bath.
• Guest Bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
• Full size washer and dryer
• Wrap-around patio with Pergola shaded area on the patio with table and chairs available if you're looking for shade from the afternoon sun.
• Additional open patio area with table to enjoy the sun
This home is privately owned and is NO SMOKING / NO PETS. MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD TO RENT.
Please NOTE from February 1 to April 30 there is no TV or Internet Service at the home. Internet Access is available in the lobby of the registration office. DVD viewing available at the home during winter months.
Wapato Point Resort is located in the heart of Washington along the beautiful shores of Lake Chelan. Enjoy 116 acres of resort living at its finest with on-site activities for all ages including Wapato Point Cellars Restaurant and Wine Bar, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, watercraft rentals, boat moorage, children's activity center, mini-golf, tennis courts and more. Conveniently located a few blocks from downtown Manson restaurants, wineries, brewery, shopping, grocery stores and gas station. Only 1 mile to Mill Bay Boat Launch and Casino. Take the 8 mile drive along the lake to enjoy downtown Chelan amenities. It only takes 15 minutes or less to enjoy all the sites and entertainment that the Lake Chelan Valley has to offer from the Wapato Point Lakeview Retreat home. Enjoy 116 acres of resort living along the sandy beach shoreline of Lake Chelan. Attached garage is available for 1 car parking and 2 car parking in the driveway.