Rental registration no: 16-2,757
Wonderful renovated house south of highway in the amazing Dunes area of Amagansett. Less than a block from the beach, a quick stroll takes you to a private entrance on one of the most beautiful strips of ocean in the Hamptons.
This spacious house has a ton of light with many big sliding doors that open to a garden oasis with roof deck for late night stargazing. The house has an open plan for optimum flow with a big living room, deluxe kitchen and dining area with expandable table that fits up to 10 people. With a unique u-shape set up, the house gives families plenty of room with an annex with large bedroom, 2nd living room and full bath, as well as an optional separate entrance for those that want more privacy.
All new appliances (Wolf stove), white washed premium pine floors and a full kitchen set up make it perfect for entertaining. Sonos sound system in living room and kitchen that can be transported outside near the Weber grill. Smart TVs in both the main and annex living rooms. A teak outdoor table seats 8-10 with separate lounge areas and fabulous outdoor lighting. A new deluxe outdoor rain shower with foot spray is perfect after the beach (or anytime!).
House sleeps up to 10 people with 3 full baths:
- master bedroom with king bed, fan and AC with walk in closet, full bathroom, shower, skylights
- yellow bedroom has two twin beds, big closets, window seat, bookshelves and fan
- blue bedroom has full bed, big closet, window seat and fan
- bathroom is newly renovated with shower/bath and great lighting
- Annex bedroom is very big with queen bed, fan and plenty of room
- Annex den has HD smart TV and pull out couch with queen sleeper bed
- Annex bathroom had beautiful rain shower and premium tiling
Lots of lawn on a corner lot, shrubs and flowers that make the perfect setting for a fabulous vacation or get away, minutes to the beach but still close enough to town for easy access. Two separate parking areas at the front and back entrances.