Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Spacious home, extra parking
All have dressers, and large closets
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - small pet depost for non-service animals. small pet depost for non-service animals.
Events allowed - No more than 20 people.No more than 20 people.
No smoking - outside onlyoutside only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No cats, only small dogs 20 lbs or less. Must clean yard before check out.
- If keys are lost or you lock yourself out, there will be responsible to pay Lock Smith Fee or other fees for our time to let you in the home.
- If the home is not left clean and check out procedures are not met, extra cleaning fees will apply and you will be billed.
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Vicki TeterAsk a question
About Vicki Teter
I live in Wesley Chapel, Fl about 30 minutes away from home. I am an Event Planner for a local Communities clubhouse. I also own a Mary Kay Cosmetics Business.
Vicki Teter purchased this House in 2018
Why Vicki Teter chose Dade City
Location, location, location. Just 30-40 minutes from Tampa, FL. Walking distance from down town historic Dade City. Minutes from 301 with lots of restaurants and stores to shop. Small town setting, with lots to do!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.