4 bdrm / 4 bath - 2 king master suites - sleeps 10 - 5 minute walk to mountain!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We offer 2 pack-n-plays. You provide crib sheets.We offer 2 pack-n-plays. You provide crib sheets.
No pets - This includes service animals due to allergies.This includes service animals due to allergies.
No parties/events - Please note that we do not rent to sports teams.Please note that we do not rent to sports teams.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A payment of 50% is required to reserve the booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- We have temporarily relaxed our cancellation policy on future bookings to 30+ days from 60+ days prior to your stay (90+ days prior for Peak Season).
- We encourage our guests to consider Travel Insurance to cover unforseen events. Reservation is not final until signed Guest Rental Agreement received.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
We own this property and love spending time in Steamboat. When we are not in the mountains, we are happy to share our home away from home with guests.
Amy purchased this Condo in 2008
Why Amy chose Steamboat Springs
We own and manage this property and it is our own home away from home. Most of our guests are repeat guests, friends and guests via word of mouth. We are proud of our customer service and high standards. When you rent from us, you are not renting just another condo from a large rental pool - you are renting our home. We try to screen our guests to be sure that the property remains platinum level and that our guests take care of our condo as we would when they are there. (Please note that we do not rent to sports teams).
What makes this Condo unique
Trappeur's Crossing Resort offers 2 weekly complimentary Happy Hours, a fitness center, private on-call shuttle, and multiple pools, sauna, tennis courts, and hot tubs. You have the ability to use all of these facilities while staying in the quieter, more upscale Emerald Lodge just across the street. It is a short walk to the Gondola in winter and right on the bike path in the summer - the perfect location!