Ocean front Villa with SPECTACULAR !!, CAPTIVATING VIEWS .. UNRIVALED!
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking not permitted on property.Smoking not permitted on property.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- IN THE EVENT OF NATURAL DISASTERS OR ACTS OF GOD as storms, hurricane .earthquakes and pandemic . NO MONIES PAID WILL BE REFUNDED.
- REBOOKING OF DATES SHALL BE CONSIDERED
The View? Wow! But improvents could make this 5 star easy.
First, we just loved staying here. It's a beautiful place and the view of the ocean is just breath taking. I would love to bring my family back to this site when we visit St. Thomas again.
That said, I want to be honest. There were a few things that stopped me from giving this experience 5 stars across the board.
One, there was construction next door that started promptly at 7:30am every morning. This was a jarring wake up call in lieu of such a beautiful setting.
Two, the shower of the master bedroom had no protective shield from views from the outside. Remember, we had a construction crew outside and they happened to positioned with a line of sight to the shower. Awkward, yes.
Three, the dryer was not properly piped to allow the damp air to exit. This meant that our clothes stayed damp, so we had to hang them to dry.
Four, we are not sure why extra towels and linen where not readily available. We had to call the manager to open a locked bin to provide them to us.
Five, the appearance of the pool cleaning guy was uncomfortable. He just opened the gate and walked in unannounced. It was unsettling. We called the manager and didn't see him again, but I'm with my family and the feeling of safety is paramount right?
Listen, it wasn't perfect, but we had a wonderful time and experience. Like a said, we would love to stay here when we return.
Vincent, the property manager is great. The view is just speechless to behold. The rooms are very comfortable. The pool was great, although we prefer the beaches. Did I mention the view? Yes. The pictures we have of the ocean with the birds flying by just out of our reach are now cherished memories.
To end this, I must say...SEA LA VIE!!!
It was awesome will DEFINITELY be there again!!!!!!!
Everything was just perfect
Sea La Vie
This was our first time in the Virgin Islands. We will be back. The property manager met us at the airport and escorted us to the property. Upon arrival, he gave us a tour and answered any questions we had. The house was beautiful and extremely roomy. There is ample outside eating area to enjoy the scenery while dining. The pool was fantastic and provided our own view of a private island. The views were breathtaking. There was a bad storm one evening, but the generator came on and we enjoyed uninterrupted electricity. I would highly recommend a stay.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback !
Pleased to know you enjoyed the property and your visit to St Thomas !
Look forward to accommodating your family again in the near future !
Thank you for choosing Sea To Peak Villas !
Best Wishes !
Absolutely gorgeous views and beautiful villa
Needed to travel St. Thomas for a family wedding - traveled with husband and three adult children with significant others - two bedrooms in main house (each with own full bath) and two detached bedrooms (again with full baths) was perfect for our group - house has everything needed (full kitchen/wifi/tvs in all rooms with satellite/8 beach chairs/plenty of beach towels/washer & dryer/gorgeous views/very quiet/blender/toaster/microwave, etc) and Angel was very responsive to any questions/concerns we had both before and during our visit. We are already checking calendar to see when can return! Definitely stop for groceries on way - loved it here!!
Couple's Vacation to Celebrate 40th Birthday
My husband and I, along with 3 other couples, just returned yesterday from our stay at Sea la Vie in St. Thomas. There are no words to describe how amazing this villa is (though I will do my best)! As others have mentioned, it's even more incredible than the pictures, which seems impossible. Since all reviews about this property are so positive, here is a list of the things our group enjoyed the most:
1. Privacy - you feel as though you are on your own island! There was absolutely zero noise, other than the birds and the sounds of the ocean waves crashing on the rocks.
2. Bedrooms/full bathrooms - perfect for our group of 4 couples. There are 2 bedrooms in the main house (1 up, 1 down) and 2 additional in the outdoor cabana. Every bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom, which was ideal. The beds were all very comfortable, and 3 of the bedrooms have fantastic ocean views.
3. Outdoor space/pool - incredible! There is a large outdoor dining table (seats 6-8), wrap-around balcony and 2 separate sitting areas on the main level alone! Down a flight of stairs, there is another large space that we were told will be a second outdoor dining area. At the bottom of the next flight of stairs is the huge, beautiful pool with PLENTY of chairs and seating for our group of 8. No matter where you are, there are the most unbelievable views!
4. Main house - very open and airy! The kitchen and dining areas have recently been remodeled and are gorgeous! The kitchen, dining and living room are essentially combined into one large area with tons of space for everyone. We were often together in the mornings and evenings and never felt crowded. The dining table seats 8 comfortably and there is also a breakfast nook for 2. The kitchen is FULLY stocked! We made several meals and had everything we needed.
5. Extras - washer & dryer, large gas grill, coolers (3 in various sizes), tons of bath towels and beach towels, 2 sets of golf clubs, beach chairs (8), snorkel gear (4 sets), hair dryers, 2 separate sound systems/speakers (1 on main floor, 1 by the pool), and playing cards/board games.
6. Property manager - Angel met us at the airport and we followed her to the villa (no way to find it the first time without her!). She even advised us to stop at the grocery store along the way and waited while we shopped. She was very responsive throughout our trip to answer any questions we had.
We had an amazing vacation and will absolutely return to St. Thomas and Sea la Vie again!!