House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Queen size Beds with orthopedic mattresses
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- In the Volcan / Cerro Punta area: Bird-watching or hiking in e.g. Parque Nacional Volcan Baru (Sendero Los Quetzales), Parque Internacional La Amistad (Las Nubes: La Cascada trail; Mirador la Nevera trail; Sendero el Retono trail), Trail "las 3 cascadas", Lagunas de Volcan.
- Day trip to Boquete for sight seeing.
- Day trip to beaches like Las Olas, Horconcitos, Las Lajas.
- Day trip by boat to the islands "Bolanos" and others in the Golfo de Chiriqui near Boca Chica.
- Day trip along the border with Costa Rica - with nice scenic views - between Rio Sereno and Paso Canoas.
- Tax-Free shopping in Paso Canoas, border city with Costa Rica.
- Visit to Bocas del Toro in the Mar Caribe.
Hosted by Dirk Albert de VeerAsk a question
About Dirk Albert de Veer
Dutch from origin, travelled many parts of the world and lived many years as business executive in The Netherlands, Cuba (Havana), Colombia (Bogota) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City).
Dirk Albert de Veer purchased this house in 2001
Why Dirk Albert de Veer chose Paso Ancho
Because of its pleasant and secure environment, not to warm and humid and above all with a beautiful nature and nice people we started living in Paso Ancho in 2001. The holiday homes have been created during a number of years.
What makes this house unique
We enjoy the private and peaceful setting of our property and houses as well the mild climate and nearby access to the various natural parks. Restaurants and supermarkets are still close by.
- english, spanish, dutch