Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Big White is a great place for families. Big White is a great place for families.
No smoking - Strictly no smokingStrictly no smoking
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please keep noise to a minimum in the evening - this is a quiet part of the village :-)
- Most importantly - we want you to enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, or anything's not right, please send me a WhatsApp on +44 7970 741383
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
There's lots of activities such as snowmobiing, snow shoeing, horse drawn sleighing, dog sledding, carnival nights, bingo nights, skating and lots more...
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, dutch
We first visited Big White in 2000 and immediately fell in love with it. We've skied and boarded many resorts in France, Austria, Italy, USA and Canada. Big White certainly isn't the biggest resort, but it's definitely the most fun. Since having kids, it's even more fun coming here and there's no doubt about its claim to be in the top 5 kids' centers in the world. We live in Europe, our kids both love travelling and they're going to be better skiers and snowboarders than us!
Owner purchased this Townhome in 2002
Why Owner chose Beaverdell
Location, Location, Location! Ski-in and ski-out doesn't get much better than this. Just a step outside the back door, and it's an easy run down to the main lifts. An easy 10 minute walk to either the Main Village Center or Happy Valley. Beautiful views of the Mountains....
What makes this Townhome unique
Looking out the window at a foot of fresh powder and knowing we can be on the lift before most people have finished breakfast. Sitting in the hot tub with a cold beer, watching the last of the skiers making their way down to Happy Valley. Having a snowball fight with the kids out the front of Blacksmith.