Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Cozy Cottage in a pecan orchard with seasonal pond 20 min. from Little Rock
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Per approval of owner. If approved, $10/day fee.Per approval of owner. If approved, $10/day fee.
No smoking - No smoking in house. $50 fine if smoke smell No smoking in house. $50 fine if smoke smell
Max guests: 5
- Purchasing videos or subscribing to new channels on the Linden House account Smart TV Fire Stick is not allowed. To purchase videos, you must use the
- Fire Stick, go to settings, delist the current account & list your personal Amazon account. Don't forget to delist your Amazon account before leaving
Hosted by Stephanie SpencerAsk a question
About Stephanie Spencer
We are Paul and Stephanie Spencer. We have a family pecan farm and apiary (honey bees) that we run with our three boys. And also Scout, our Great Pyrennes dog helps out as well!
Stephanie Spencer purchased this Cottage in 2005
Why Stephanie Spencer chose Hill
We bought this property in 2004 after Paul could no longer contain his farming itch. We planted pecan trees first and then built the Linden House (ourselves!) first and we moved Paul's father in. We then built our house (the tan one in front) and moved in a couple years later. Paul then added bee keeping to his hobbies and we now have about 14 hives. We hope you enjoy the beautiful Scott countryside as much as we do!
What makes this Cottage unique
On some mornings, the kids may be able to watch a yellow crop duster fly close to the ground and then make a sharp U-turn right over your head. You can feel free to wander around in the orchard or have a picnic under the towering trees by the seasonal pond (usually dry in the summer). Watch Canadian geese, egrets, blue herons and ducks fly over head and sometimes land in the pond. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets that you can follow across the horizon. Drive past majestic bald cypress swamps. These are just a few of the experiences that await you when you stay at the Linden House!
- english, firstname.lastname@example.org