Secluded setting in attractive Dorset village with well-stocked shop and pub.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We welcome children over the age of 9.We welcome children over the age of 9.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Unfortunately we cannot accept bookings from groups of single persons under the age of 30 years or all-male or all-female parties in excess of two.
- Please notify us immediately of any damage or malfunction.
- Regrettably we cannot accept dogs or children under the age of 9.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
8 miles from Ringstead Bay, 10 miles from Weymouth, 15 miles from Poole
Nearest airport Bournemouth, ferries to Weymouth and Poole
Poole/Bournemouth, Monkey World, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove, Chesil Beach, Studland Bay, Weymouth and Portland which hosted the 2012 Olympic sailing events, are all within easy reach. The celebrated Jacobean Athelhampton House is within a mile. The Tolpuddle Festival and Hardy week take place in July, the Dorchester Show at the end of August, the Steam Fair at the beginning of September.
Puddletown is a pretty, typical Dorset village which has a well-stocked village shop and is within easy reach of Puddletown Forest and other good walking areas. An excellent gastro-pub is a few minutes' walk away, and Dorchester has a 24-hour Tesco, 10 minutes drive away. The Piddle Valley offers several country pubs with good food.
- english, french, Some German