One Bedroom Suite With Pool / Garden View, resort is directly on the beach.
About Nicola Arcari
I am a new owner at Villa Renaissance who fell in LOVE with Turks & Caicos over 3 years ago. I have stayed in many resorts on Grace Bay but Villa Renaissance was by far my favorite of all! Before I made the decision to buy I stayed at the resort multiple times to experience it as a guest. I was always made to feel very welcome , the property is so convenient to everything & especially to a New Yorker who doesn't drive:) I am also in the hospitality business so I am very focused on guest experience, I guarantee you will have an amazing vacation.
Nicola Arcari purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Nicola Arcari chose Grace Bay
I mean there is no other place that compare to Villa Renaissance, I stayed at many other resorts and this by far is the most relaxing yet has access to restaurants/bars shopping 2 minutes walk away. It is the most centrally located property on Grace Bay.
What makes this Condo unique
I love the convenience, everything is steps away. If I want a coffee at 7am I can walk 2 minutes to Shay Café. If I want to cook dinner , the supermarket is a 10 minutes walk or just grab one of the bikes available to you and your there in 2 mins. If I want to grab a Margarita and watch some sports right across the street is Danny Bouys.There is plenty of shopping including Duty free right on your door step.
Pool / Spa
Children allowed - Cribs provided. Roll away beds provided.Cribs provided. Roll away beds provided.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
We stayed at a hotel for several days before checking into Nicola’s place. We loved villa renaissance! Wonderful location, beautiful beach and nice, clean property! Would definitely come back!
We had the best vacation at 603.
The villa view from the porch of the pool was so beautiful in the morning.
We did eat in a few times and they had everything we needed
The view between the two buildings to the beach ( BREATHTAKING)
Resort crew were very friendly :)
Restaurants were all in walking distance.
You do not need a car
I will definitely be back. I would stay at 603 again or buy a condo myself. As I fell in love with the island.
Thank you so much
Great location. We had a car but you could walk to everything. Beautiful pool and beach. Everyone so kind and helpful. Would definitely book in the future!
Stayed with my wife and one of our daughters for a week. Wonderful time. Would highly recommend.
Clean with very attentive and kind staff.
Terrific stay at Villa Renaissance #603
Our second visit to TCI and first stay at Villa Renaissance. We will be back! Loved our location, and unit 603 was perfect for our family of 4. It was beautifully decorated and a comfortable base for our stay. We spent most of our time on the magnificent beach, and enjoyed the convenience of our location to restaurants and stores. The grounds and buildings of the Villa Renaissance are well manicured, clean, and attractive. Every person we dealt with was courteous and pleasant. It is truly a lovely property! We used the fitness center every day and although small, was perfect for our needs.
Great room on the best beach
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Renaissance. The location is great, the unit is beautiful and the process was super easy!
This elegant one bedroom Villa Renaissance suite offers a location on the award-winning Grace Bay beach and excellent pricing. My suite is bright and airy with vaulted ceilings, marble floors and granite countertops. Sliding glass doors open to a private balcony with a pool /garden view. It is located on the second floor.
Steps from the suite is a sun-filled courtyard with a beautiful mosaic tiled pool, and just a short walk along the Villa Renaissance boardwalk is Grace Bay beach, renowned for its powdery-soft sand and clear turquoise waters. Our guests have full use of the beach and pool chaises and umbrellas and beach towels are available.
Villa Renaissance is an intimate boutique resort located in the heart of Grace Bay, next to Regent Village and Saltmills Plaza where there are numerous interesting restaurants and shops to explore. The gourmet supermarket is a short walk from the resort. Taxis and rental cars are readily available however many of our guests find a car is not needed.
On the grounds of Villa Renaissance are a full-service spa, a workout room with free weights and aerobic machines and a flood-lit tennis court. the Provo Gold Course is a five minute drive by car or taxi and many types of water sports and activities are available on Provo.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave oven, a full set of dishes and cookware and a blender and coffee maker. There is also a full-sized washer and dryer in the suite.
The living room has a 46 inch TV and a fold-out sofa to accommodate 2 more people. The bedroom has a king-sized bed and a smaller TV. A large soaking tub and separate shower highlight the spacious bathroom.
Our management company, Allied Management, provides housekeeping services as well as tennis rackets, a cell phone and concierge services. Nicola, whose office is just across the street, and Mel, who is usually on-site, provide friendly and helpful services and can answer all your questions and help with reservations.
A holiday at Villa Renaissance will leave your with lasting memories of sun-filled days, warm ocean water and a spectacular beach. Either relax, unwind and rejuvenate or fill your days with Provo adventures such as snorkelling, world-class scuba diving, deep-sea sport fishing and golf or catch a game of tennis!Tennis pro’s are available at your request.
General Resort Rules:
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others. Speakers are not allowed at the pool or beach-pls. use headphones.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes: the enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.