2 baños, 1 habitación, capacidad para 4
Reglas de la propiedad
Política de cancelación
Pregúntele al propietario o revise su contrato de alquiler cuado reserve la propiedad.
Why I would not stay here again
The easiest thing for me to do is write the pros and cons of staying in this rental.
2. Everything worked.
3. We saw a coyote from the balcony the first night.
1. The mattress was lumpy and horrible. Pillow were like logs.
2. The lighting was.....awful. I don't know how they photographed this unit but the pictures show a light and airy space and it was anything but.
3. Renters are asked to help the environment by not asking for fresh towels everyday. I'm fine with that. But it would help me if I was given a few hooks to hang towels on. Not one in either of the two bathrooms. In the upstairs room there was absolutely no place to hang a towel so it could dry. In the lower bathroom I needed to hang it over the shower rod. But there was not enough room for all the towels.
4. Lower bathroom--no rubber mat to keep from slipping when showering. No handle to grab onto. This is basic stuff!
5. Upper bathroom may have been remodeled recently but there is no shelf to put shampoo and soap. Everything needs to go on the shower floor and the stall is small, bending over to retrieve stuff is not easy. Ever hear of a shower caddy? $20 and your guest are more comfortable.
6. Stove looked 60 years old. Worked OK but paint chipping off by the knobs and all the burners were lined with tin foil. I have stayed in many condos and apartments and this was disheartening.
7. Management has a nice binder with good information about the condo complex and the area. For wifi access, they state that the best signal is in the media room in Building B (we were in A). So I went looking for the media room, walking all over building B. Nothing. I was embarrassed but asked husband to find it. He came back and said that he could not find the media room, but did meet other guests looking for it. So I called the management, who said 'it's locked, but we could send someone over to let you in'. Not a bad response. But--why haven't they updated their binder with this information, instead of sending everyone on a fools errand? Why don't they have a simple sign on the media room saying 'call management for access'? It would take so little effort to correct the information in the binder and let people feel taken care of.
These are lots of little details. But, they added up, leaving me convinced that I could find a much nicer place to stay next visit.
The right amount of rustic
The place was the perfect, quaint place for 2 people on a Yosemite trip. Staying inside of the park was the real benefit I can't stress enough how much of a perk this was for us. After 12 hours of hiking driving the 25 minutes to our place so we could just fall into bed was amazing. It is a small space but we did actually cook pasta in the kitchen one night and we managed. For sure worth it to be close to the Valley.
Great Condo with Great Location
We'll likely book again next year. There was a glitch with our key code when we first arrived, but assistance was quick and easy. The condo was perfect for two adults and two little boys on spring break.
The condo itself is very clean, in great condition, comfortable, in an amazing location & has a great view. Reserving was a breeze and we received a phone call the day we arrived; management was checking in to ask if we needed anything. Nice touch.
The biggest problem - which is no fault of the owner - is the noise level. You can hear neighboring conversation through the walls, children running up and down the halls, partying, etc. Quiet hours are not strictly enforced and we were up every night (three nights) until 1:30 am, hoping neighbors would go to sleep. I even knocked on a neighbors and asked them to quiet down.
Overall, I would highly recommend the condo because if it's proximity to everything in the park. However, if you're a light sleeper, take the noise level into consideration.