2. 5 makuuhuonetta, 2 kylpyhuonetta, vuodepaikkoja 6
Tahoe NORTH Rentals
Paikan päällä olevat palvelut
Juhlia/tapahtumia ei sallita
Lemmikkejä ei sallita
Asiakkaiden enin sallittu määrä:6
Kysy omistajalta tai lue huolella vuokrasopimus, kun olet varaamassa majoitustilaa.
Nicely appointed and comfortable unit. It had everything we needed for our short stay. Pool was very nice and located across the road (easily walkable). Manager was very helpful when I had questions about trail access. Master bedroom was huge and the bed was comfy.
Thank you so much for joining us! Glad you had a wonderful time!
Pluses and minuses
We stayed here for 3 nights - had never been to Lake Tahoe before.
- North Tahoe Rentals is fantastic to rent from - very knowledgeable and courteous on phone, very complete paperwork, nice follow-up email a few days before rental begins to review important info and tell you about things to do in the area. Very nice!
- Condo is the best stocked condo I have ever stayed in - very comfortable and clean
- There was a king bed in the master, which was hard to find in Tahoe rentals
- Great swimming pool in complex - big and clean - attendant there
- Good location - about 2 miles from lake - quiet - yet easy to find off a main road
- It is dark - condos on either side so windows in front and back only
- It was warm (August) - hard to get cooled off - no AC which was fine, but no cross ventilation even with ceiling fans going. Bedrooms are in basement and cooler. But upstairs is warm. The loft was too hot for sleeping. Fortunately we didn't need to use those beds.
Overall I would recommend this place, but probably not in the summer because it's hard to cool off. I would definitely rent again at Kings Beach!
Thank you very much for your review of the property. We will be sure to pass the information onto the homeowner and see what we can do about getting better cross ventilation in the condo. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank again, Tahoe North Rentals Management
Not walking distance to beach
I was incredibly disappointed that the condo is not as close to the beach as it appears to be on the map. You have to drive down to King's Beach, especially if you are traveling with kids. I was specifically looking for a place where we could walk to the beach and I felt like the map here was misleading. Granted, I should have looked more closely at the details and Googled the development, but honestly, the map should be accurate...especially for people who search via map.
The condo itself was OK. It's a pretty typical Tahoe cabin, pretty shabby. Clean, but with peeling paint. The pantry was pretty well stocked. The dining table is high with bar chairs, so it wouldn't work well for babies and toddlers. Bring your own soaps/shampoos, etc., including hand soap. There were lots of towels and beach stuff, which was appreciated. The pool was convenient and close by.
The price, which ended up being higher than what it was listed at because of it being a holiday weekend, was too high, especially because of the location issue.