2 loft bed 1 bathTiny Home em área arborizada isolada com deck privativo e pátio
Elementos de segurança
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Política de cancelamento
- 100% de reembolso se você cancelar pelo menos 30 dias antes do check-in.
- 50% de reembolso (menos a taxa de serviço) se você cancelar pelo menos 14 dias antes do check-in.
- Reserva não reembolsável se você cancelar menos de 14 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Permite crianças - Children 10+ able to climb laddersChildren 10+ able to climb ladders
Não permite animais de estimação
Não permite festas/eventos
Ocupação máxima: 4
- This is a quiet neighborhood - please be respectful and keep noise levels very low after 8pm
- Please take shoes off at the door
The Tiny House is a treat!
We loved staying here. It was clean and there was plenty of storage for the space. They have a lovely little "outdoor" area and there are woods surrounding you and it has a great view. It was also convenient to the Carrboro and Chapel Hill.
Short Layover in Carrboro
I had a great stay at the Tiny Oasis in Carrboro. We took advantage of the amazing restaurants, shopping and the NC Forest which is nearby. The house was clean and nestled in the woods which was enjoyable as we sipped our morning coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening. I would recommend checking in to check out what a tiny house can provide.
Thank you for choosing the Tiny Oasis. We hope to host you again in the future.
Loved the Tiny House
Really had a great experience. It was really fun and immaculate. I would stay here again or other tiny houses now that I have tried it. Maybe a small tv might be nice for streaming movies.
It was our pleasure hosting you. We hope to host you again in the future!
Stanley and Bryanna Cole Glod Ocitti
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão, Espanhol, Neerlandês