Cabine w / Sleeping Loft 1 BA com fácil acesso a Clarks Fork Yellowstone River
JIm & Jode Cross or Mike & Donna Reile
- Idiomas :
Sala de jantar
Política de cancelamento
Reservas canceladas pelo menos 30 dias antes do início da estadia recebem um reembolso de 100%. Reservas canceladas pelo menos 14 dias antes do início da estadia recebem um reembolso de 50%.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Não permite animais de estimação
Não permite festas/eventos
Ocupação máxima: 4
Idade mínima do locatário: 21
Splendid place near Northeast Yellowstone
Overall: Pretty good place with only a little shortcomings
Summary: trip to Yellowstone and stayed for 5 days.
- Speed check-in, and the manager provided detailed instruction for living near the area
- Efficient travel to both Yellowstone National Park and the Beartooth Highway. Please note! This is very important for your travel. This place might be one of the most affordable one which takes you < 1 hour to the park. For other main accomodation sites, they are either too expensive or you would experience huge traffic jams while approaching the park (e.g. north/south/west entrances)
- You need only to bring your own food for cooking. They have a whole set of cookingware.
- No internet. We went to Cooke City every day for free wifi (20 min drive)
- No restaurants nearby. You should make meals yourself or eat out either inside the park or at Cooke City (20 min drive)
- No chopping board. This is the only significant cookingware that is missing during our stay. This troubles us a lot while trying to cook ourselves.
The cabin was very quaint and well supplied with various kitchen things. We did bring our own food for breakfast and supper. The bed was comfortable. The TV was great. The only real drawback were the mosquitoes. They seemed to really swarm especially around the door and the car. Otherwise, it was great. Of course, no cell service except ten miles up the road. I found a pull-off near mile marker 14 that gave me service.
This was our second year staying at this property and it is always amazing! We cannot thank the owners enough for allowing us to rent this beautiful cabin. Location is perfect for distance to Cooke City, NE entrance to Yellowstone and for Beartooth Mountains. We cannot wait for our next trip. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful cabin with our family.