"Top Ten Things about this long-term Vacation Rental
*** Location, Location, Location !! ***
• Neighbourhood – Little Italy is the Best! Farmers’ Market on Saturdays, Coffee (Influx around the corner does great breakfast and lunch as well, also try Pappalecco on State St), Restaurants galore (Mimmo’s – a cross between Disneyland and Vegas / if you don’t eat in, their takeaway pizzas are better than the storefront slicerias, Indigo Grill - Date Night special on Tuesdays, Davanti Enoteca – for Happy Hour with delightful hidden back patio, Queenstown Pub)
• If you have a car, which you hardly need in San Diego*, there is a designated secure underground parking spot
• Close to all transit options – bus/trolley/rail, airport is a $3-7 Uber ride, 2 Decobike stations within 1 block http://www.decobike.com/sandiego/
• *WALK to Coronado ferry (20 min), Gaslamp area (15 min), Balboa Park (20 min)
• Scrupulously CLEAN
• EVERYTHING provided – towels, soap, tissues, toilet paper, hangers, washing up and laundry supplies, cling wrap, paper towels, trash bags – haha even a Ralph’s points card to save on groceries and the bathmat is big and squishy
• Nicely updated / decorated – appliances (laundry!), big TV (and another in bedroom), A/C, comfy bed, lots of bureau drawers
• Building and Amenities – Quiet top/5th floor (opposite side from airplane noise) with some city view, secure, well-maintained and clean, second floor patio with view for grilling/reading/relaxing, exercise room
• WiFi fast and free - numerous plug-ins / outlets for phones and chargers, free Canada and USA calling
• The Check-In information and Info binder is very thorough, likewise Check-Out procedure so quick and easy
• Prompt return of security deposit (which is a reasonable amount)
• Aron, the Owner
• did I say ARON ?! FAST and helpful communications, a wonderful wonderful cheerful help to us
This property is completely as advertised.
We cannot recommend it higher. : )"
Guest: alice b.
Date of Stay: March 2016
Review Submitted: March 21, 2016