Walk to Lake! Great Price! Hot Tub, Yard, Ask About Dogs.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Vista Pines is a recently built, newly furnished home designed in the mountain craftsman style and is part of an architectural enclave of similarly charming homes. Park your boat in the level driveway then launch the next morning at the public beach two blocks away. In the evening, take a stroll down the street to Spindleshanks Restaurant and Wine Bar for dinner then enjoy an ice cream cone across the street at the beach from Buds Ice Cream Shop. Or, barbeque with your party on the deck in the large, fenced, level yard.
Inside, the main floor living area boasts a cozy wood burning fireplace (with a gas starter). The generously sized kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and microwave will delight any chef. Upstairs are four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. Each room has its own TV and DVD player. There is an office nook with writing desk, phone, and fax for your convenience. Vista Pines is perfectly situated between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, allowing for convenient access to both areas for endless year round fun.
Keywords: Walk to Lake, Hot Tub, Great Price, Lovely Yard
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- 3000 Square Feet Hot Tub Lovely, Fenced, Professionally Landscaped Yard with Horseshoe Pit, Lawn, Perennial Flowers and Trees - Perfect for Families with Children Deck with BBQ & Patio Furniture Across the Street from the Lake: Walking Distance to Tahoe Vista Beach with Kayak Rentals & Boat Launch Living Room: Wood Burning Stone Fireplace with Gas Starter, Wet Bar, Flat Screen TV/DVD, Sliding Doors to Backyard Flat Screen TV/DVDs in Every Bedroom Brand New Linens, Duvets and Down Comforters in Every Bedroom! Spacious Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances Dining Table with Seating For 8 - Counter Seating for 3 Level Driveway with Easy In-Out Access and 2 Car Garage High Speed Wireless Internet 1 1/2 miles from Tahoe Vista Regional Park with Sled Hill, Playground, Tennis Courts, Cross-Country Ski Trails, Baseball Diamonds & Soccer Field & Basketball Hoops Written Approval Required for Pets ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Additional Information: Backs Up to Tahoe Vista Regional Park - Access to XC Skiing Trails, Hiking, Sledding Hills, Snowmobile Rentals, Mountain Bike Riding, Tennis Courts, Playground, Soccer Field, Baseball Fields Midway Location to Access Major Ski Resorts - 10 Minutes to Northstar 5 Minutes Kings Beach for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Casinos, Activities, Old Brockway Golf Course - 10 Minutes to Tahoe City Please be advised, this property has a driveway or an access road that could be considered steep. We strongly encourage anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15), bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and always carry chains. Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving Week . $500/night. $3000/week Spring ............ $400/night .. $2500/week. Summer ............ $500/night .. $3000/week. Fall .............. $400/night .. $2500/week. Christmas ......... $4500/week. President's Week .. $750/night...$4500/week New Years ....................... $6000/week. Cleaning: $300 and 10% Occupancy Tax and $30 Damage Insurance for $1500 policy Minium stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 16 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 16 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe Vista:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
Lovely Professionally Landscaped Backyard with Horseshoe Pit
Walk Across Main Street (N. Lake Blvd.) on fenced side to Tahoe Vista Beach
Emerald Bay - Nothing is More Beautiful than Lake Tahoe
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 21, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.