112 Breakers - First Floor Ocean Front Villa - Last Minute Sale
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Breakers condo description
LAST MINUTE SALE: 20% off weekly rentals if booking within 30 days of arrival (10% during the summer)
UPDATES: New sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress added December 2012. New clothes dryer added August 2011. New laminate floor installed February 2011. New 46 inch plasma tv, entire villa painted, new mirror, glass shelf and shower head in the bathroom January 2011. New tile in living room March 2010. Blu-ray player, new clothes washer, HD channels added in 2009.
This villa was completely remodeled in 2007 including new central air, refrigerator, electric stove, dish washer, granite tops, washer/dryer, 32 inch wide screen LCD TV and DVD player in the living room, 20 inch wide screen TV + DVD player in the bedroom and new furniture on the deck. I've recently added premium cable, high speed wireless internet and a keyless entry installed so there's no need to worry about losing keys once you check in and receive your special code.
It has all the amenities of home, you may not want to leave. It is located on the first floor with only a short flight of stairs to climb and is 1 of only 15 first floor oceanfront condos at the Breakers (the Breakers does not have an elevator). It has a great oceanfront view and is only a short distance to the pool and private boardwalk to the beach. The Breakers is conveniently located across the street from Coligny Plaza with over 60 shops, restaurants and a grocery store. Once you get here, you won't have to use your car unless you really want to.
* Check in time is 4 P.M. This time is NOT guaranteed in the summer months.
* Check out time is 10 A.M.
* Guest agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy that is listed on the confirmation. The person signing the confirmation MUST occupy the premises for the entire length of stay.
* I do not rent to anyone under the age of 25 without a parent or guardian present for the entire length of stay. Anyone found breaking this policy will be required to leave the premises immediately with NO REFUND.
* This villa is NON-SMOKING. Guests agree to pay for deodorizing the unit if evidence of smoking is found.
* There are no refunds for hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Travel Insurance is available for purchase on all reservations.
* Guest agree to indemnify and save Agent, its employees and Agents, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage arising from, related to or in connection with the rental property, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by any Guest or any Guest’s invitee.
* Guest is responsible for locking the rental property. Neither the Owner nor the Agent will be held responsible or liable for any theft or loss.
* Lost items will be returned if found. Agent is not responsible for left items. A minimum fee of $15 will be charged for any item being returned. Please make sure that all drawers and closets are thoroughly checked prior to your departure.
* If the Guest violates any part of this agreement, the Guest agrees that the Agent may terminate this agreement and enter the Property. Upon notice of termination, the Guest agrees to vacate the Property immediately without being entitled to any refund and shall waive any rights that may be applicable under South Carolina landlord-tenant act.
* PETS are NOT PERMITTED. If you are found in violation of this policy, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without refund. Additionally, Guest will incur charges for fees required to make the Property right for the next guest.
* A Damage Waiver Fee is added to each rental amount. The damage waiver protects you against reported accidental damages made to the property up to $1000. Guests will be responsible for any unreported damages and the damage waiver does not cover abuse or malicious damage done to the Property.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Oceanfront Condo
Beautiful Oceanfront Condo
112 Breakers is a great place to stay if you are looking into going to Hilton Head Island for your vacation. This condo had all the comforts of home PLUS! Amazing view of the ocean from your private balcony, we even saw a few dolphins swimming in the waters! High Speed Internet access too. What was great was the private walkway to the beach to be used by Breakers residents/guests ONLY. The beach was great to ride your bike on too. Their was also a pretty big swimming pool on the property that we used daily. What was also great was that their really was no need to drive because directly across the street is one of the biggest variety of stores i've ever seen, including designer clothing stores, restaurants, ice cream shops, a bakery, supermarket, and of course Java Joe's coffee shop! I do however recommend taking a ride over to The Sea Shack on HHI, they serve some of the best seafood dinners i've ever tasted, not to mention the generous portions. We will deffinetly be booking 112 Breakers again extremely soon and I can't wait.
- Guest GGB130 (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 03/01/07
- Review Submitted 09/14/07
We just came back from two weeks at this unit. We have stayed at several other Breaker units over the last few years, and this one is so much nicer that it will be the only one we want in the future. The tile is beautiful, and the appliances are very up to date. The view is outstanding and we saw dolphins from the balcony as well as when we were at the ocean. We have a couple of minor maintenance issues, but they were resolved within hours by professionals. There were just two of us, and never felt cramped in the unit. It is just a few steps to the ocean shore and even fewer to the pool. I have a friend who stays at the Breakers and have already recommended this unit to them.
- Guest Rick (Cincinnati, Oh)
- Date of stay 10/06/13
- Review Submitted 10/21/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, pet owners.
Great condo, great location!
Great condo, great location!
This condo was absolutely super for my husband and I! The unit itself is clean and so very nicely appointed, great decorations and comfortable couch, bed, etc. Appreciated the ceiling fans (though we didn't need them), night lights, bedside light switches, lots of nice little touches. Waher/dryer is handy. We absolutely LOVED the proximity of the beach, pool and shopping center! Shopping, eating and grocery all just across the street! We hardly had to move the car all week! I highly recommend this condo. Yes, it's not expansive in size but quite suitable for 2, and likely ok for 4. Will definitely try to stay in this unit again. Also, one small maintenance item was quickly attended to by rental agent for the owner. Thank you for the great vacation place!
- Guest Kay (WV)
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/26/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children.
Comfortable for the budget-minded
Comfortable for the budget-minded
My husband and I recently returned. The condo suited our needs. It was clean, quiet and ideally located. The size is just fine for 2 adults and is equipped for light cooking. Great location with excellent beach access and proximity to shops at Coligny. Wireless internet worked great and my husband enjoyed all the cable channels (who watches TV on vacation??). Breakers is an older complex and shows it's age in a few areas. The pool was small and not that inviting - but we were there for the ocean, not the pool. After looking at many Breakers rentals I'm glad we chose this one - the updates were nicer than most. Owner is very responsive. Rent with confidence.
- Guest Regpita (Columbus, Ohio)
- Date of stay 09/05/09
- Review Submitted 09/18/09
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
This place is wonderful! My wife and I stayed here for a week in May. The unobstructed view of the ocean is perfect. The private balcony is a great place to drink coffee or have lunch. The well equipped kitchen is great for cooking fresh seafood which you can purchase right across the street. Also right across the street from many restaurants and shops. The library of DVD's to play on the flat screen TV is a nice touch.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 05/01/08
- Review Submitted 05/11/08
Manager response: Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and please come back again.
We enjoyed our stay. The key less entrance door, the high chairs on the balcony give a great view without the railing stopping the view.The condo is very beautiful, with big TV's which I really did not use (did a lot of reading) only for the weather reports. We did use the high speed internet,it worked well. Coligny shopping area was close so we used the Piggy Wiggly for supplies. Bring your bikes or rent them for a great ride on the beach. We went out to eat some nights, the one's we like the best Sea Shack, Tapas ( use the coupon) the Red Fish ( early bird was better than the main meal) Catch 22 (use the early bird, we did not and paid more),Holiday Inn crab night was not that good. I would like to come back for more than a week(had to work )a least two weeks next year. I have stayed in another Breakers in Dec 07 this unit was much better for two people. Mr. Daniels has a very comfortable unit. We used it as a base for a fishing trip and kayak trip with the Coastal Discovery Museum and Walks.
- Guest JJBE (Old Greenwich,Ct)
- Date of stay 04/11/08
- Review Submitted 05/08/08
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, tourists without a car.
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom condo! I stayed comfortably with two teenagers who slept on the fold out couch. The decor is very modern with a really nice kitchen. Enjoyed sitting on balcony. Great ocean front view!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 04/01/08
- Review Submitted 04/14/08
Manager response: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and thank you for the kind words.
Guest comment entered by manager
112 Breakers is a great place to stay if you are looking into going to Hilton Head Island for your vacation. This condo had all the comforts of home PLUS! Amazing view of the ocean from your private balcony, we even saw a few dolphins swimming in the waters! High Speed Internet access too. What was great was the private walkway to the beach to be used by Breakers residents/guests ONLY. The beach was great to ride your bike on too. Their was also a pretty big swimming pool on the property that we used daily. What was also great was that there really was no need to drive because directly across the street is one of the biggest variety of stores I've ever seen, including designer clothing stores, restaurants, ice cream shops, a bakery, supermarket, and of course Java Joe's coffee shop! I do however recommend taking a ride over to The Sea Shack on HHI, they serve some of the best seafood dinners i've ever tasted, not to mention the generous portions. We will deffinetly be booking 112 Breakers again extremely soon and I can't wait.
- Guest Gregory Bleeker
- Date of stay 09/14/07
- Review Submitted 09/14/07
20% off weekly rentals if booking within 30 days of arrival. (10% during summer) Sep 07, 2013-Feb 28, 2014 .. $139/night (3 night minimum) .. $695/week Mar 01, 2014-May 16, 2014 .. $159/night (3 night minimum) .. $795/week May 17, 2014-Jun 06, 2014 .. $179/night (3 night minimum) .. $895/week Jun 07, 2014-Aug 01, 2014 ............. (5 night minimum, Sat to Sat) .. $995/week Aug 02, 2014-Aug 15, 2014 .. $179/night (3 night minimum) .. $895/week Aug 16, 2014-Sep 05, 2014 .. $159/night (3 night minimum) .. $795/week Sep 06, 2014-Feb 27, 2015 .. $139/night (3 night minimum) ...$695/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
View From The Deck
View of hallway from bedroom to living room. New paint 2011.
20 inch LCD TV with built in DVD player in the bedroom.
Kitchen with all new appliances
New sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress 2012.
New chaise lounge overlooking the ocean
Private pool at the Breakers with plenty of lounges.
112 Breakers from beach(1st floor, 4th from left)
Queen size bed in bedroom with new laminate flooring installed 2011
Brand new laminate floor in bedroom 2011.
Brand new mirror, glass shelf and shower head in the bathroom 2011.
Living room with brand new 46 inch panasonic plasma tv with HD channels 2011
New deck furniture overlooking the ocean
Sunrise From The Deck
Brand new private boardwalk which leads to the beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 28, 2013