VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
You sent a message to this owner.
The perfect luxury mountain vacation home! This 2,500 square foot, custom-built home was just completed in 2010. Check out our reviews - our guests love us! Amazing to get this much house for such a low cost! It's only a short ride on the free ski shuttle (stops at our subdivision's entrance) to the base of Winter Park, less than 2 miles from the Fraser Snow Tubing hill, 8 miles from Devil's Thumb Ranch, 45 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park and surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails. Relax at the end of your day in a private 8-person salt water hot tub or take a steam shower in one of the two Master Suites. Choose from over 100 DVDs, play Wii with the kids or enjoy Comcast's premium channels (including HBO and Showtime!) or Comcast OnDemand. Take your dogs hiking on nearby trails or swimming in area lakes.
Our home is perfectly appointed with new furnishings from HW Home, amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious linens and a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. Our home features a walk-out basement, so the lower-level features lots of light in the bedrooms and den area and we have two distinct outdoor spaces - one for dining outdoors off the main level and one for the hot tub off the lower level. Also, this home is heated by a boiler and in-floor radiant heat...none of that vicious cycling of a furnace blowing dry air!
This home is ideal for couples (2 master suites) and families traveling together (bunk room for the kids).
For Summer Visitors, ask me about the amazing trail system less than a mile up the dirt road....perfect for hiking and awesome for mountain biking!For Winter Visitors, book now to take advantage of our access to discounted lift tickets for Winter Park and Mary Jane (while supplies last)!
MAIN LEVEL DESCRIPTION:
- Attached, 2-car heated garage
- Our kitchen is perfect for entertaining your family and friends. Like to cook? This kitchen is equipped with everything that a gourmet chef would need...slab granite counters, Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, a dual-fuel, convection oven, a deep, single-bowl sink, under-cabinet lighting, a Starbucks Barista Espresso/Latte machine, a 9-cup Cuisinart Food Processor, a Cuisinart Toaster, a Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, a Cuisinart, 10-Cup Coffee Maker, an Oster Blender, a KitchenAid Mixer with Two 5-quart, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, a Le Creuset Dutch Oven, an All-Clad Slow Cooker, all sizes of pots and pans, heavy porcelain, Williams-Sonoma Dinner Plates, Salad Plates, Bowls and Mugs for 12, and plenty of glasses for various uses including plastic cups to head to the hot tub with your favorite cocktail!
- The Living Room is comfortably furnished with HW Home leather chairs, sofa and coffee table. The great room features a stunning, natural stone hearth enclosing a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, rough-sawn hickory floors, tons of windows, a 37 inch HD/LCD Flat Screen Television, Comcast Cable Service (with HBO and Comcast OnDemand) and a Bose SoundDock.
- The Dining Room table seats 8. Additionally, there are 2 additional seats available at the bar and a fold out table and chairs for 4 more!
- The Covered Deck is perfect for entertaining. Grill steaks on our Weber grill and enjoy the sunset from our comfy chairs surrounding our teak dining table!
- The Main-Level Master Suite has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump collection mattress and the same sheets that the Four Seasons Hotels use, a well-appointed bathroom with granite slab counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious shower and a walk-in closet. Both master suites and the queen bedroom are equipped with iPod alarm clocks.
The upper level features a second Master Suite...now when two couples travel together, there's no stressing about who gets the best room! We offer two fantastic suites! The upper level master also has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump Collection mattress and the same sheets that the Four Seasons Hotels use, a well-appointed bathroom with granite slab counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious steam shower and a large walk-in closet. Both master suites and the queen bedroom are equipped with iPod alarm clocks. What better way to relax after a hard day of hitting the bumps than in a private steam shower!
- The Media Room has comfy couches for watching Denver Broncos games, playing Wii, watching HBO or playing board games while listening to the Bose Wave (with iPod adapter). The room is outfitted with a 42 inch HD, LCD television, a Bose Wave (with iPod adapter), Wii with two regular controllers and one nunchuk, over 100 movies to enjoy, Comcast cable with HBO and OnDemand and a Blu-Ray player.
- The third bedroom is located on the lower level and features a queen-sized bed. Because this home has a walk-out basement, our lower level bedrooms have great light. For couples traveling together, some guests might even enjoy this bedroom more than the upper level bedrooms because of its easy access to the media room and hot tub...it's almost like a private retreat!
- The lower level bathroom has granite slab counters, dual sinks, a linen closet, plenty of drawers and a super-deep tub for relaxing after a day on the mountain.
- The bunk room has two full-sized beds, a twin bed (the upper bunk), an over-sized bean bag and great closet space.
- Our laundry room has great storage, granite slab counters, tile floor, GE high-efficiency, front-load washer and dryer for your use and a stash of fun board games!
- Finally, relax apres-ski in a brand new 8 person HotSprings Grandee hot tub! Our hot tub features an ACE-water sanitizing system so fewer chemicals are used. The tub is relaxing, features night-lighting and is professionally maintained weekly by Bear Dance Spas.
This home sleeps 11...So, bring your dogs, kids, extended family and friends!
Keywords: Winter Park Vacation Rental, Fraser Vacation Rental, Grand Lake Vacation Rental, Fraser Valley Vacation Rental, Colorado Ski Home, Colorado Vacation Home, Colorado Ski Vacation, Rocky Mountain National Park Vacation Rental, Sol Vista Vacation Rental, Mountain Biking Vacation Rental, Fly Fishing Vacation Rental, Hiking Vacation Rental, Rocky Mountain Home, Ski Vacation Rental, Colorado Ski Home, Winter Park Rental, Winter Park Rental Home, Winter Park Vacation House, Fraser Vacation House, Colorado Vacation House, Colorado Ski House Rental
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
December (Non Holiday)
Dec 1 - Dec 20
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 2
5 night min stay
January & February
Jan 3 - Feb 29
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
May 1 - May 31
4 night min stay
June - November
Jun 1 - Nov 30
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th free! Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed. First 50% due upfront to reserve & second 50% due 30 before stay. $250 Cleaning Fee, $500 refundable damage deposit and 5.7% Sales Tax. Well behaved dogs permitted with additional pet fee as applicable. Discount ski tickets must be reserved at time of booking to ensure availability.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Stunning alpine views, drastic elevation changes, cool clear mountain air and the right amount of quiet and solitude make Pole Creek a Colorado classic. Treat yourself to 27 holes of Classic Mountain Golf on three distinct courses: The Ranch, The Meadow and The Ridge. Pole Creek's design was conceived by Denis Griffiths, who incorporated existing lodgepole pine, valley meadows, sagebrush and a variety of water hazards including five lakes to create a diverse course appealing to a wide range of golfers....MoreCollapse
Car: Not Necessary
This beautiful 2,500 square foot, custom-built home was just completed in 2010. It's only a short ride on the free ski shuttle to the base of Winter Park, less than 2 miles from the Fraser Snow Tubing hill, 8 miles from Devil's Thumb Ranch and surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails. Relax at the end of your day in a private, 8-person hot tub or take a steam shower in one of the two Master Suites. Take your dogs hiking on nearby trails or swimming in area lakes. Our home is perfectly appointed with new furnishings, amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious linens and a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. Our home features a walk-out basement, so the lower-level features lots of light in the bedrooms and den area and we have two distinct outdoor spaces - one for dining outdoors off the main level and one for the hot tub off the lower level. Also, this home is heated by a boiler and in-floor radiant heat...none of that vicious cycling of a furnace blowing dry air!
Other Activities: Snowshoeing, Snow Tubing, Snowboarding, Shopping, Kayaking, Boating, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing, Racquetball
Golf: Pole Creek Golf Club:
Elevate your golf game and your spirit. Pole Creek Golf Club is everything a Colorado mountain golf course should be. Stunning alpine views, drastic elevation changes, cool clear mountain air and the right amount of quiet and solitude make Pole Creek a Colorado classic.
Treat yourself to 27 holes of Classic Mountain Golf on three distinct courses: The Ranch, The Meadow and The Ridge. Pole Creek's design was conceived by Denis Griffiths, who incorporated existing lodgepole pine, valley meadows, sagebrush and a variety of water hazards including five lakes to create a diverse course appealing to a wide range of golfers.
Ski: Winter Park Resort:
Winter Park Resort is Colorado's longest continually operated ski resort featuring over 3,000 acres of award-winning terrain including groomers, terrain parks, bumps, steeps, trees, and most definitely deeps. Last season, Winter Park Resort received 378 inches of snow much in part to its ideal location amidst the Rocky Mountains. Just 67 miles northwest of Denver, Winter Park Resort is the closest major destination resort to Denver International Airport and offers its guests an abundance of activities and events for the young and the young at heart.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: NaPali and I enjoy the Summers in Winter Park just as much as the Winters! With great hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing and golfing, the Fraser Valley is paradise for people (and dogs!) who love the outdoors. And, of course, in the Winter...well, we have Mary Jane! No Pain, No Jane!
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Cabins at Porcupine Ridge:
I love Winter Park and the big sky of the Fraser Valley! When I turn off I-70 (and leave the trucks and traffic that come with it behind!) and head up Berthoud Pass, I feel the stresses of the city slip away. The Winter Park ski area is just a short drive from Denver and has over 3,000 acres of terrain for all levels of skiers and riders. Although the winters are spectacular, the Winter Park - Fraser Valley area offers exciting activities in the Spring, Summer and Fall with miles of mountain biking terrain, one of the best golf courses in Colorado at Pole Creek, and Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park are just short drives away!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our vacation home is brand new with luxury finishes, comfortable furniture and every amenity has been provided for your vacation. We're ideally located on the ski shuttle route and just up the dirt road, you'll discover Arapaho National Forest. The setting is idyllic. The Cabins at Porcupine Ridge development is a small, luxury home subdivision with views of Byers Peak, the Continental Divide and the Winter Park Ski area. These homes were built with high-end finishes and a thoughtful approach and, well, they just feel like home! Our lot is at the end of a cul-de-sac and provides privacy and great views.
Great Room with hand-carved log stairs, hardwood floors and gas fireplace.
Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and bar seating.
Main-Level covered deck with Weber gas grill and teak furniture.
Main-Level private bath adjoining bedroom with king-sized bed.
Upper-Level master suite bathroom with relaxing steam shower.
Lower-Level bunk room with 2 full beds and 1 twin bed (upper bunk).
Bright and sunny walk-out basement w/ lower level patio and hot tub.
Enjoy sunsets from the western-facing, 8-person, salt water hot tub!
Fully-equipped "cook's" kitchen with everything a gourmet chef would need!
Main-Level master suite with king-sized bed and private bathroom.
Upper-Level master suite with king-sized bed and private bath with steam shower.
Lower-Level bedroom with queen-sized bed.
Lower -Level bathroom with deep soaking tub and dual sinks.
Lower-Level media room with blu-ray dvd player, wii and ipod wave system.
Shouldn't our canine friends get to enjoy relaxing vacations, too?
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 17, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
(303) 884-9166 (Colorado, USA)
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.