Private Mountain Home with 2 Master Suites on Ski Shuttle Route!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
The perfect mountain vacation home! This home is ideal for couples and families traveling together with 2 king master suites, a queen bedroom and a fun bunk room for the kids. Well behaved dogs are welcome (why should they missout on vacation?!) Book early and take advantage of discounted lift tickets for Winter Park and Mary Jane while supplies last! And...Be sure to check out our reviews - our guests love us!
Our home is perfectly appointed with furnishings from HW Home, amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious linens and a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. The home is situated on the side of a hill with a walk-out basement providing the lower level with tons of sunshine. There are two outdoor spaces...a deck for dining off the main level and a patio for hot tubing off the lower level! Relax at the end of your day in a private 8-person hot tub or take a steam shower in one of the two Master Suites. Choose from over 100 DVDs, play Wii with the kids or enjoy Comcast's premium channels (including HBO!) or Comcast OnDemand.
The Porcupine Ridge community is serviced by the Winter Park ski shuttle with free transportation right to the base of the resort! We're also less than 2 miles from the Fraser Snow Tubing hill, 8 miles from Devil's Thumb Ranch, 45 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park and we're surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails...1/4 mile to the nearest trail head!
MAIN LEVEL DESCRIPTION:
- The great room features a stunning, natural stone hearth and log mantel surrounding a cozy gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, rough-sawn hickory floors, tons of windows, a HD/LCD flat screen television, Comcast Cable Service (with HBO and Comcast OnDemand) and Sonos speakers. The Living Room is comfortably furnished with HW Home leather chairs, sofa and coffee table.
- The kitchen is perfect for entertaining your family and friends. Like to cook? This kitchen is equipped with everything that a gourmet chef would need...slab granite counters, Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, a dual-fuel convection oven, under-cabinet lighting, a Starbucks Barista Espresso/Latte machine, a 9-cup Cuisinart Food Processor, a Cuisinart Toaster, a Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, a Cuisinart 10-Cup Coffee Maker, an Oster Blender, a KitchenAid Mixer with two 5-quart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, a Le Creuset Dutch Oven, an All-Clad Slow Cooker, all sizes of pots and pans, heavy porcelain Williams-Sonoma Dinner Plates, Salad Plates, Bowls and Mugs for 12, and plenty of glasses for various uses including plastic cups to head to the hot tub with your favorite cocktail!
- The Dining Room features a family-size table that seats 8 with additional chairs and table leafs to expand seating up to 12.
- The Covered Deck is perfect for entertaining. Conveniently grill steaks on our Weber grill and enjoy the sunset from our comfy chairs surrounding a teak dining table!
- The main-level master suite has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump collection mattress and the same sheets featured in Four Seasons hotels, a well-appointed bathroom with slab granite counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious shower and a walk-in closet.
- Store all of your ski stuff in the heated attached 2-car garage.
The upper level features a second master suite which is ideal for two couples traveling together...there's no stressing about who gets the best room because this house has two fantastic master suites! The upper level master also has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump Collection mattress and the same sheets featured in Four Seasons hotels, a well-appointed bathroom with slab granite counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious steam shower and a large walk-in closet. What better way to relax after a hard day of hitting the bumps than in a private steam shower!
- The Media Room has comfy couches for watching Denver Broncos games, playing Wii, watching HBO or playing board games. The room is outfitted with a large HD/LCD television, a Wii system, over 100 DVDs, Comcast cable with HBO and OnDemand and a Blu-Ray player.
- The 3rd bedroom is located on the lower level and features a queen-sized bed. Because this home has a walk-out basement, our lower level has great light. For couples traveling together, some guests might even enjoy this bedroom more than the upper level bedrooms because of its easy access to the media room and hot tub...it's almost like a private retreat!
- The lower level bathroom has slab granite counters, dual sinks and a deep soaking tub for relaxing after a day on the mountain.
- The bunk room has two full-sized beds, a twin bed (the upper bunk), plush carpeting, an over-sized bean bag and great closet space. This is the perfect room for kids!
- Our laundry room has slab granite counters, tile flooring and GE high-efficiency front-load washer and dryer!
- The lower level opens up onto a fenced deck with access to a private 8 person hot tub with night lighting and different jet configurations to sooth sore muscles! Our tub is professionally serviced weekly to ensure crystal clear water during your stay.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Well-Behaved Dogs are allowed. No cats allowed. We do not allow the following breeds for insurance reasons: Akita, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, English Bull Terrier, German Shepard, Pit Bull Breeds, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf Hybrids, any trained attack or guard dogs and any dog with a previous bite history....moreless
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- 2 Master Suites! Upper Level Master with Serta Trump Collection 'Firm' Mattress - Main Level Master with Serta Trump Collection 'Pillow-Top' Mattress - Lower Level Queen size Bed located on walk-out side of lower-level, so room has a full bright and sunny window! Bunk room has 1 full bed and 1 bunk w/ a full lower-level and twin upper level - Pack 'n Play Play Provided too!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone:
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 17 - Dec 17, 2015
3 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 3, 2016
5 night min stay
January & February
Jan 4 - Feb 29, 2016
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 17, 2016
3 night min stay
Apr 18 - Nov 17, 2016
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $25 + tax
- Tax Rate 5.7%
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th free! Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed. First 50% due upfront to reserve & second 50% due 30 before stay. $250 Cleaning Fee, $500 refundable damage deposit and 5.7% Sales Tax. Well behaved dogs permitted with additional pet fee as applicable. Discount ski tickets must be reserved at time of booking to ensure availability.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Stunning alpine views, drastic elevation changes, cool clear mountain air and the right amount of quiet and solitude make Pole Creek a Colorado classic. Treat yourself to 27 holes of Classic Mountain Golf on three distinct courses: The Ranch, The Meadow and The Ridge. Pole Creek's design was conceived by Denis Griffiths, who incorporated existing lodgepole pine, valley meadows, sagebrush and a variety of water hazards including five lakes to create a diverse course appealing to a wide range of golfers....MoreCollapse
This beautiful 2,500 square foot, custom-built home was built in 2010. The Porcupine Ridge community is serviced by the ski shuttle with free transportation to the base of Winter Park. Also close by is the Fraser Snow Tubing hill, Devil's Thumb Ranch and miles of hiking and biking trails. Relax at the end of your day in a private, 8-person hot tub or take a steam shower in one of the two Master Suites. Take your dogs hiking on nearby trails or swimming in area lakes. Our home is perfectly appointed with new furnishings, amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious linens and a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. The home features a walk-out basement, so the lower-level has lots of light in the bedrooms and downstairs family room and we have two distinct outdoor spaces - one for dining outdoors off the main level and one for hot tubbing off the lower level!
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I enjoy the Summers in Winter Park just as much as the Winters! With great hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing and golfing, the Fraser Valley is paradise for people (and dogs!) who love the outdoors. And, of course, in the Winter...well, we have Mary Jane! No Pain, No Jane!
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Cabins at Porcupine Ridge:
I love Winter Park and the big sky of the Fraser Valley! When I turn off I-70 (and leave the trucks and traffic that come with it behind) and head up Berthoud Pass, I feel the stresses of the city slip away. The Winter Park ski area is just a short drive from Denver and has over 3,000 acres of terrain for all levels of skiers and riders. Although the winters are spectacular, the Winter Park - Fraser Valley area offers exciting activities in the Spring, Summer and Fall with miles of mountain biking terrain, one of the best golf courses in Colorado at Pole Creek, and Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park are just short drives away!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our vacation home is appointed with high-end luxury finishes, comfortable furniture and every amenity you could want on your vacation. We're ideally located on the ski shuttle route and just up the dirt road, you'll discover Arapaho National Forest with great trails for x-c skiing and snowshoeing. The setting is idyllic. The Cabins at Porcupine Ridge development is a small, luxury home subdivision with views of Byers Peak, the Continental Divide and the Winter Park Ski area. These homes were built with high-end finishes and a thoughtful approach and, well, they just feel like home! Our lot is at the end of a cul-de-sac and provides privacy, great views and a walk-out basement.
- Primary: (303) 884-9166 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great Room with hand-carved log stairs, hardwood floors and gas fireplace.
Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with everything a chef would need!
Western facing decks get great sunsets!
Main-Level private bath adjoining bedroom with king-sized bed.
Upper-level master suite bathroom with relaxing steam shower!
Lower-level bunk room with 2 full beds and 1 twin bed. Perfect for kids!
Bright and sunny walk-out basement w/ lower-level patio and hot tub.
Shouldn't our canine friends get to enjoy relaxing vacations, too?
View of Continential Divide from upper-level master suite
Great Room with hand-carved log stairs, hardwood floors and gas fireplace.
Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and bar seating.
Main-Level covered deck with Weber gas grill and teak furniture.
Main-Level master suite with king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom.
Upper-level master suite w/ king-sized bed and en-suite bath with steam shower!
Lower-level bedroom with queen-sized bed and full-sized window for tons of light
Lower-level bathroom with deep soaking tub and dual sinks.
Enjoy sunsets from the western-facing, 8-person hot tub!
View of Byers Peak from the front door!
View of the Continential Divide
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 20, 2015
- Property typeHouse
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 50%
- Calendar last updated 11/20/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.