Luxurious Beachfront Villa, Water Views Free Bikes Wifi Tennis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sound Villas townhome description
To make a Reservation Now, Call Sara at 843-441-2247
BEACHFRONT TOWNHOUSE with NEW DECOR
1454 SOUND VILLA- 3 absolutely gorgeous floors
* 2677 sq. ft.
* 100 ft. walkway to beach
* Sound Villas swimming pool
* 4 bed/4 full bath
* 3 king beds, 2 twins
* 2 laundry rooms
* TV in every bedroom
* outdoor shower
* charcoal grill
* brick patio w/ table & chairs
* free wi-fi
* free nationwide long-distance telephone
* one hour/day free tennis at South Beach Club
* 5-minute walk to South Beach Marina (restaurants, shopping, charter fishing boats, guided kayak tours, etc.)
* 4 Free Adult Bicycles
* 4 Back Pack Beach Chairs
* 2 car passes into Sea Pines for the length of your stay
* Players Fitness Club discount $40/wk for 4 people
The stunning 1454 Sound Villa is located on the Southern Tip of Hilton Head Island and hosts views of Calibogue Sound, Dafauskie Island, Savannah, Georgia and Tybee Island. The townhome is a 4 bedroom/4 bath waterfront townhome that has been recently updated throughout. This townhome has everything you are looking for in a vacation rental in Sea Pines.
Step down the back stairs onto the Beach! 1454 Sound Villas has three levels with great bedroom separation. Enjoy an outside seating area with a view of the Sound where you can relax after a long day at the beach. The upstairs and downstairs masters have updated private baths with showers.
Located in Bicycle Heaven, there are 4 adult bicycles ready to take you on the safe, dedicated bike paths all throughout Sea Pines.
Here is the townhome layout:
* one bedroom with king-size bed
* adjoining sitting/TV area
* full bath
* stacked washer/dryer
* sliding door access to the beach
* brick patio w/ outdoor shower, grill and table & chairs
* ocean view
* kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
* dining and living rooms w/ ocean view
* walkout balcony with seating
* one bedroom - king-size bed w/ full bath
* one bedroom - two twin beds w/ full bath (located off landing between second and third levels)
* master suite - king-size bed - with ocean view
* separate tub and shower
* separate his/her sinks and vanities
* washer and dryer
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY??
CALL SARA ANY DAY UNTIL 11 PM at 843.441.2247 TO BOOK!!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU!!!
* Fireplace is for decorative purposes only, sorry.
Keywords: Use Coupon Code SS5 for 5% Discount at our Online Booking Web Site - Find link below on this page.
Walk to Beach, Walk to South Beach Marina/Salty Dog, WiFi, Clean, Beach, House, Home, Vacation Rental, Vacation Home, Pet Friendly, Sea Pines, Walk to Beach, Ocean Side, Good Facebook Reviews, Hilton Head Rentals, Hilton Head Home Rentals, Hilton Head Villa Rental, Hilton Head Condo Rental, Hilton Head Vacation Rental, Hilton Head, Hilton Head Island, SC, South Carolina, oceanfront, beach, vacation rentals, villa rentals, home rentals, rentals, vacation
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3.75 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Hi-speed Internet Access King-size bed in Master Golf Discounts, 25% to 79% off regular rates, offered at 24 Golf Courses in Hilton Head through Last Minute Tee Time Leave your bikes at home, unless you are a road rider, Four Free Adult Bikes, perfect for riding at the beach, Lastly, bring your rods and reels (light tackle is preferred) to experience Hilton Head Island's bountiful fresh and salt water fishing holes, if interested, we can send you personal information where to fish (but please keep this info for your own use, I don't want my fishing holes to get fished out) A Nature Conservancy, Historic Plantation Ruins, a Lighthouse, Yacht Basin in Harbour Town, restaurants and night life of South Beach, and the Beach Club with the only full service bar and restaurant on the island makes the difference between staying at Sea Pines Resort and other Plantations or locations on the Island...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- There are over 200 restaurants on Hilton Head, Dining out is one of our favorite activities, Visit these if you want to sound like a local, 1, Amigos Cafe Y Cantina, Killer Burritos, 2, ItGÇÖs Greek to Me, Greek or Meat Sampler, 3, Red Fish, Caribbean Sea Food, 4, Quarterdeck Lounge in Harbour Town, stay with the cocktails, outdoor Calypso Music, Yachts and Sunsets, 5, Smokehouse, Barbeque Platter of "pulled pork" with 2 sides, 6, Java Joes, Main Street Caf+¬, Just Pasta, The Bakery, this section of Coligny Plaza is what old Hilton Head looked like, Affordable and unique eateries surround the True Value Hardware, worth a visit for a step back in time, Dress is beach casual, 7, Sea Shack, inexpensive seafood delight, many selections, 8, Kenny BGÇÖs French Quarter Caf+¬, hot and spicy, best dish is Sunday Brunch, 9, Mellow Mushroom, pizza (house pesto), chicken calzone and 24 unique draft beer selections, 10, Truffles, Sophisticated American Cuisine...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Two families (4 adults, 5 teens) plus one beagle shared this lovely townhouse for a week in July, 2012. We couldn't have been happier! The view overlooking Calibogue Sound was incredible, and we used the bikes, private Sound Villas pool (not the S. Beach Community Pool), and daily free tennis at S. Beach Racquet Club. The location was excellent for teens who could head to S. Beach Marina in the evenings for food, shopping, and fun without the adults accompanying. We had a wonderful time. Only a few little things might have been better, including one "poster" on the 4-poster queen bed, which repeatedly fell off, blinds on the sliding glad doors on the bottom (ocean) level, which didn't work, and several burned out light bulbs. I suspect these are all cleaning issues as everything else was perfect. The kitchen was wonderful to cook in. Our two families made homemade lasagna and other meals cooked from scratch. Everything you need is right there with a water view to enhance your cooking enjoyment. We WILL absolutely return! We can't recommend this great home highly enough, especially if you're traveling with a pet.
- Guest Pat (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Date of stay 07/28/12
- Review Submitted 06/21/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
nice townhouse in good location
nice townhouse in good location
Sound Villas was used for a family reunion; 6 adults and 1 grandchild plus the pet. More than enough space for all with 1 of 4 bedrooms going unused. This townhouse is well keep and in a great location with the Salty Dog only a football field away. One of the neighbors mentioned the property had undergone a renovation a few years back. It definitely shows. I love it when everything works; and it did at 1454 Sound Villa. Many amenties were quite upscale. Great Master Suite! comfy bed!! We hope to be back soon.
- Guest Richard (Atlanta)
- Date of stay 09/21/12
- Review Submitted 10/16/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, pet owners, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
A glorious time at the beach.
A glorious time at the beach.
Overall, our experience was fantastic. We have stayed in the sound villas for 5 or 6 years and love the location. Your home was beautiful and extremely well maintained. Having the 4 bikes and all the beach chairs and accesories was wonderful. As far as the description, you list 3.5 baths and it is really 4 baths. You should state that the one bedroom has no closet. The master suite is pure bliss. The photos were very accurate. A couple of problems we had were that we could not get passes in to Sea Pines upon arrival because they had no record of us. I called the office and they called in the passes but by the time they did that we had already paid our way in. Another thing I think would help is to have some sort of booket with info. We could not find the code to the pool and I had to call the office twice to finally get it. We did find the golf booklets in a drawer and did use them. That was great. We did not find any of the discount coupons mentioned for restaurants. The one thing I think could be added to the kitchen is some type of plastic containers. We really had nothing to put open things into or make dips or things in. I have already recommended this property to friends. It is a wonderful place to stay. We are lifelong visitors and owners of Sea Pines so we love South Beach and all it has to offer. Our favorite restaurant is Alexander's. It is a little pricey but we love it and have always had wonderful meals there. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us for the week. We will definitely be back.
- Guest Andrea (Atlanta, Ga)
- Date of stay 05/07/11
- Review Submitted 05/23/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Manager response: We have grown very quickly the last few years, and we know that we have some holes and we are working hard to fill them, but above all else, our guests want a good consumer value. Our properties are really A-1 and we are confident that our Guests receive "Great Value" for their vacation dollar when they stay with us. Thanks again for you kind words and we are looking forward to your next vacation with us. Chuck
Beautifully decorated condo that worked perfectly for our family. the downstairs area with bedroom and lounge area worked well for daughter and two small children in cribs. The master suite is breathtaking. Only suggestion is that a table and chairs needs to be on the balcony off the dining room to more easily enjoy the stunning views while eating outside. There were plenty of chairs to lounge but eating together would add to the enjoyment. Would definitely recommend this unit and hope to stay there again.
- Guest Laura (Seneca, S.C.)
- Date of stay 10/23/10
- Review Submitted 12/03/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Manager response: Spectacular Water Views. Memorable Sunsets over Daufuaskie Island. Great Sea Pines Location. Walk to South Beach Marina and Salty Dog Cafe.
..FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 843-441-2247 Last Minute SPECIALS 2012-2013 Season, Arrive Saturday for Best Rates..$1000 now/balance 60 days before Aug 11-Sep 07 .. $2,495/wk | Pet Fee of $150/stay | Nightly Rates 20% of Weekly Sep 08-Oct 05..$1,995/wk | Oct 06-Nov 16..$1,795/wk | Nov 17-23, Dec 22-28..$1,995 Jan 02-Feb 22..$1,295/wk | Feb 23-Mar 22..$1,795/wk | Call for Monthly Winter Rate Mar 23-Apr 26 .. $2,495/wk | Apr 27-May 10 .. $1,995/wk May 11-May 31 .. $2,495/wk | Jun 01-Aug 09 .. $3,695/wk Add $250 Cleaning Fee, $95 Reservation Fee, 11% Tax = Total
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 843-441-2247
- Secondary: 843-868-1330
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.75 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.