Redfish Loft - Oceanfront, Romantic Luxury and Fine Dining.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port Orford hotel description
Welcome to the Redfish LOFT, opened by the Hawthorne Brothers in Port Orford, OR in August 2010!
Redfish LOFT features a contemporary suite, located on Port Orford's southern facing ocean beach and over the Redfish Restaurant. While staying with us you will enjoy a luxurious California King-Sized Bed, gas fireplace and proximity to one of the best culinary experiences on the Oregon Coast. Chef Jeremy Kelly is pleasing diners again and again with an innovative fusion of French and Pacific Northwest dishes using seasonal locally harvested ingredients.
While enjoying your peaceful stay, please also explore the on-site Hawthorne Gallery which features local contemporary fine artworks created by the Hawthorne family and several other select artists.
For questions or reservations please call the Hawthorne Gallery at 541-366-2266.
Keywords: LOFT, romantic, luxury, oceanfront, hotel, view, balcony, apartment, suite, honeymoon, vacation, ocean view, ocean, soaking tub, fireplace, sofa, elegant, art, boutique
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Accommodations in the LOFT include a luxurious Royal-Pedic California King pillow-top bed with organic cotton linens, soaking tub with spectacular ocean views, plush leather sectional, gas fireplace, mini-fridge, hi-speed wireless internet, and a slate balcony overlooking Battle Rock and the Pacific ocean. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- The Loft is a luxury suite second to none on the Oregon Coast. While visiting the Redfish LOFT you will have access to the fine menu items available to patrons of the Redfish restaurant, located downstairs. Floras Lake Wind Surfing and Kite Boarding Resort is located about 6 miles north of Port Orford. Additionally, the local area boasts world class salmon fishing, hiking and jet boat rides on the wild and scenic Rogue River....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Discounts: 2 nights or more: $250 Nightly
Additional Fees and Taxes:
7% lodging tax
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
If you hope to get up close and personal with the Pacific Ocean without sacrificing any creature comforts, this is the place for you.
- Primary: (541) 366-2266 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Plush leather couch, Royal Pedic king size custom bed and original art
Bar table, flat screen and fireplace
The exact view from the balcony of Port Orford's southern facing beach
Redfish Loft Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, July 12, 2013