Nice Studio Condo Near Bozeman in the Heart of Big Sky Country.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manhattan studio description
With easy access to many of Southwest Montana's attractions, this beautiful upscale studio condo provides comfortable overnight lodging in the scenic rural town of Manhattan, Montana. Whether visiting friends or family in the Gallatin Valley, playing in Montana's winter wonderland or fly-fishing one of our many blue-ribbon trout streams, Twin Rivers at Town Center provides a welcome retreat at the end of your day. We're located just 15 minutes from the Bozeman Yellowstone International (BZN) Airport.
Keywords: Manhattan Lodging, Montana Lodging, Vacation Rental, Overnight Accommodations, Overnight Lodging, Hotels, Motels, Rentals, Downtown Manhattan, Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman, MT, I-90, Big Sky, Missouri Headwaters, Lewis & Clark, Gallatin County, Fly-Fishing, Jefferson, Madison, & Gallatin Rivers. Potato Festival, Manhattan Christmas Stroll, Southwest Montana, Yellowstone Country, Bozeman Yellowstone (BZN) International Airport, Rodeo, Montana State University, MSU, Sweet Pea Festival, Montana Fly-Fishing, Bozeman Lodging, Bozeman Vacation Rentals, Manhattan High School, Manhattan Christian School, Belgrade School, Bozeman School, Gallatin River Ranch, Gallatin River Ranch Equestrian Center,
- On floor 1
- 506 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Full size refrigerator is stocked with an inventoried assortment of 'On-Your-Honor' beverages and snacks. The cost of any items you choose to use will be charged to your credit card upon departure....moreless
Beautiful granite counter tops, brushed stainless steel appliances, microwave oven, dishwasher, fully equipped kitchen with basic cooking necessities, Kuerig Coffee Maker, toaster, full oven....moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Catering Available:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Enjoy this clean upscale luxury condominium located in the heart of the charming rural town of Manhattan, Montana. With its unique contemporary 'old town' architecture, western artwork, goose down comforters, pima cotton bed linens, granite kitchen counter tops, brushed stainless steel appliances and fully equipped kitchen, this suite provides a special home-away-from-home atmosphere. Escape from the 'busy-ness' of a hotel as you enjoy the comfortable western ambiance offered at Twin Rivers at Town Center. If you've come to our area to tour the attractions or take part in community events, Town Center will provide easy access to Southwest Montana....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Located just off I-90, 15 minutes from Bozeman and only 7 miles from Bozeman Yellowstone International (BZN) Airport, this suite provides easy access to activities within Gallatin County and Southwest Montana's Big Sky Country. Within walking distance, the Garden Cafe offers country style breakfast and lunch with all the ambiance of a rural farming community, Manhattan's Sir Scott's Oasis is one of the best little steak houses in the West, Big Sky Carver's Outlet Store is just a block away, and if you're shopping for Montana homes or land, AmeriMont Real Estate is just across the street at the corner of Main & Broadway. The upscale residential Gallatin River Ranch community is located just north of Manhattan. Fly-fish the Gallatin, Madison, Yellowstone, Missouri, & Jefferson Rivers. Visit the Headwaters of the Missouri, Virginia City & Nevada City to catch a glimpse of historic Montana. Explore Lewis & Clark Caverns, Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky, and the Museum of the Rockies...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Big Luxury in Big Sky
Big Luxury in Big Sky
We have been visiting this area of Montana for 15 years. Twin Rivers is by far the lovliest place we have ever stayed in. The condo is clean, well equiped and so tastefully- and locally- decorated. It is in the heart of Manhattan, just a short hop to the highway, but surrounded by the charming homes and businesses of the town and with views of the mountains right outside the door. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Twin Rivers to anyone and I'm certain we will stay there again. Comfortable, convenient and completely charming.
- Guest patty (bannockburn il)
- Date of stay 05/13/12
- Review Submitted 05/20/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Thanks so much for your great review. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we'll look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Best regards, DeeAnn
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% deposit requested upon reservation confirmation. The balance is payable upon arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates do not include the Montana State Bed Tax of 7%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 90 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Broken Arrow at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bridger Ski Resort at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Headwaters Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Oasis Steakhouse at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: As owners of Twin Rivers Ranch and Twin Rivers at Town Center, we look forward to providing a retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. As a third generation native in the Gallatin Valley, we've seen lots of changes in the area, but the charming rural ambiance of Manhattan remains a wonderful place to call home.
Why the Owner Chose Manhattan:
Whether our local residents need a spare bedroom for a family reunion, graduation, school activity, community event, or if you are Montana visitors are seeking an alternative to the hotel environment, Twin Rivers at Town Center provides upscale accommodations by the day, week, or month with authentic rural community flavor. Just 1 block off Main Street and easy access to I-90, Twin Rivers at Town Center is a great choice a the end of your day.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Twin Rivers at Town Center provides easy access to the Bozeman Yellowstone International (BZN) Airport. Bozeman is a short 15 minute drive on I-90. We are centrally located near many of the favorite Montana destinations and scenic day trips that allow you to return to a great night's sleep and a fresh start each morning. You may prepare your meals in the suite's beautifully equipped kitchen, or walk across the street to enjoy a country breakfast at the Garden Cafe. In in the heart of downtown Manhattan, all our local businesses and grocery store are within walking distance. The Manhattan Potato Festival is in August and the Christmas Stroll is in early December. Farmer's Market can be enjoyed without the need to drive or park. Take your big appetite to Sir Scott's Oasis--the best little steak house in the West! The Land of Magic Restaurant is just a short drive down the road. Fly-fish the best blue-ribbon trout streams the west has to offer or come ski our winter wonderland at Big Sky, Moonlight Basin or Bridger Bowl. Nordic tracks are also available if you prefer to slow things down a bit. If you are visiting the beautiful Gallatin River Ranch or the Gallatin River Ranch Equestrian Center, Town Center is just down the road.
- Primary: (406) 284-6485 (Montana, USA)
Links to more information:
Twin Rivers at Town Center
Comfortable queen bed, cotton pima bed linens, goose down comforter & pillows.
We care about the details.
Check out the local Manhattan farmer's market!
Check out the Potato Festival in Mid-August! Thousands come to enjoy this event.
Quick access to great fly-fishing on the Gallatin Rivers & Headwaters
Two Suites available.
Comfortable sitting area with flat screen cable TV and Wi-Fi internet service.
Granite counters, equipped kitchen, stainless appliances, and On-Your-Honor' bar
Luxury Studio Condominium with easy access entry and off-street parking.
Very classy kitchen & furnishings.
Make sure to bring your fly-rod! The Gallatin River is just minutes away.
Check out the local farmer's market on Wednesdays during the summer!
Our charming town of Manhattan.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 07, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.