An Oasis of Rest and Relaxation
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Toronto estate description
Close To The City. And a million miles away. Nestled in the Caledon Hills just 30 minutes north of Toronto, Canada, DeerFields Stables is home to the best Gypsy Vanner genetics anywhere in the world. And with a gracious Country Inn on the property, it’s also an oasis of rest and relaxation for those with discriminating tastes. With superbly-appointed suites, fine dining, a spa & fitness facility and much more – your visit here will rejuvenate the spirit and delight the senses.
The Inn is available for rent Monday to Thursday - 4 day minimum - fully staffed - including chef
The chef will do grocery orders and shopping as a separate cash payment, for meal menus - as required.
DeerFields is a private Country Inn offering spa treatments, horse-back riding, cooking lessons and more.
Our facilities are designed to blend with the natural beauty of the landscape, a non-intrusive means of enjoying this unique location.
The Vineyard Suite is located on the ground floor of Piccola Casa. It
features a private outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the vineyard and stables,
perfect for stargazing.
The Headwaters Suite is in the main manor – Casa di Campagna – with
breathtaking views of the Estate’s Koi pond.
The Dream Suite is also in the main manor, with tall cedars outside the
window – where the deer abound.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 9 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- iron & board, coffee maker, freezer, blender, spices, toaster, hob, stove top burners, coffee grinder, oven, audio tape player, piano, books, books adult, videogames, games kids, radio, computer available, balcony, car, kayak, walkway to water, Shed, barbecue, bike, Outdoor Entertainment Area, parking, Courtyard, garden, sand box, terrace, canoe, unscreened porch, automobile included, boat+paddles, golf cart, backpack, cooler large, thermos bottle, beach chairs, cooler small, beach towels, steam shower, activities guide, daily maid service, fax, Gas Heating, paper towels, Study Room, Vacuum System, Water Tank, sunbed, private chef, private chef, local activities guide, Intercom System, Grey Water System, filtered water, Ducted Cooling, central heating, alarm clock, chauffeur, Ducted Heating, firewood, Gym, jacuzzi, local maps, restaurant dining guide, security system, whirlpool, Alarm System, cold water dispenser, Evaporative Cooling, fitness room, hair dryer, massage...moreless
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2000.00 - $2000.00 per weekday night 15.00 - 15.00 Tax. Additional Charges: Groceries & Shopping, Spa Treatments. Rental by the week or 4 Day Special Rate for Mondays to Thursdays. Included in rates: Daily maid service, Chef, Horse back riding, All estate amenities.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 1-647.290.0000
- Secondary: 1-905-880-5585
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private Country Living
Family & Friends
Relax in your own spa
Gypsy Vanner horse breed
Entertainment at your request
Enjoy the simple things in life
Enjoy the fresh air and country lifestyle
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013