Seas the Day Vacation Cottage!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Murrells Inlet cottage description
Lots of updates make this a cottage a great spacious unit for large families or groups, across from pool complex, screened-in back porch, lots of shade, WiFi, updated flatscreen TVs.
Our Wachesaw Plantation Cottage in beautiful Murrells Inlet offers a spacious 2 BR 2.5 BA floor plan. Nestled within our properties are the historic oak trees with a back yard of shade and breezes to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Conveniently located to the ocean surf and white sandy beaches, we are only a 2-3 mile drive to beach access and fishing piers.
Spacious, immaculate and well appointed with lots of updates including leather seating, designer bedding, updated appliances, beautiful hardwood floors downstairs, ceiling fans, plenty of windows, stocked cabinets, kitchenware, etc. Spectacular views of our private Tom Fazio golf course are just a few steps away.
Upstairs is our 2-bedroom / 2.5-bath floor plan with a full size washer and dryer. Our master suite includes a king bed; twin bed and twin sofa pull out with private bath, cable TV, ceiling fan and an abundance of closet space. Our guest bedroom includes a queen bed and twin bed with private bath, ceiling fan and cable TV.
Downstairs offers spacious room for entertaining with an open and bright kitchen, living area and french doors that lead to our screened-in back porch. A recently updated TV and other furnishings add comfort to your stay. A half bath is located downstairs.
Golf on our private Tom Fazio golf course as our guest (additional fees apply). Anglers can surf, pier or deep sea fish the nearby ocean or numerous ponds, saltwater creeks/rivers. Pontoon, kayak, canoe, windsurfer, jet ski & bike rentals nearby. Walk or bike the new 10 mile pathway from Murrells Inlet to Pawleys Island - Murrells Inlet is known as the 'seafood capital of SC. Enjoy the marshwalk, local cuisine & entertainment. Take the Pirate Ship Cruise at Captain Dick's Marina or visit the Mega Entertainment Center at the Inlet Square Mall with new movie theaters, bowling and arcade. We are minutes from Brookgreen Gardens & Huntington Beach State Park.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Maintenance free living includes concierge service, complimentary Country Club membership during your stay... Exclusive to Top Rated Wachesaw Plantation Club, we are able to offer discounted rates for some of the elite courses located along the Grand Strand including True Blue Plantation Golf Club and Caledonia Fish & Golf Club. -- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club was built upon the site of a working southern rice plantation, Caledonia has been recognized for its design and incredible beauty. Caledonia was recently ranked in Golf Magazine's 'Top 100 You Can Play' and named one of 'America's 100 Greatest Public Courses' by Golf Digest. True Blue Plantation was named one of 'America's 100 Greatest Public Courses' by Golf Digest and ranked in the top 10 of Golf Digest's 'Top 50 Courses in Myrtle Beach,' True Blue has lived up to its preopening hype. This well manicured layout features vast fairways and incredible elevations....moreless
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Our Cottage is across from the Pool complex and Golf Pro Shop. Enjoy the recent opening of Frank Theatre's mega entertainment center at the Inlet Square Mall, including 11 new movie theaters, bowling alley and video arcade complex. Within 3 miles to Garden City Beach and Fishing Pier. Close to Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington Beach State Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly rate: $1,300; includes tax and departure cleaning fee Nightly rate: $211; add $120 departure cleaning fee Monthly rate: $3,000 per month; includes tax and departure cleaning January, February; $170.50 nightly; and add $120 departure cleaning
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 17 Bypass at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Huntington Beach State Park; Garden City Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: On-site; Marsh Walk restaurants at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1995
Why Murrells Inlet:
Spacious and beautiful property with historic oak trees and gate security.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Private golf course club and golf community
- Primary: + (843) 357-5104 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +
- Fax: 843-357-0011
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious vacation cottage surrounded by historic oak trees.
Gas fireplace for cozy nights.
Open living area with lots of windows.
Cable TV; DVD player, stereo; ceiling fan; gas fireplace.
Spacious dining and kitchen with lots of windows.
Fully furnished kitchen.
King bed with luxury bedding; ceiling fan; cable TV; private bath
Queen bed with high thread count linens provided; tv; walk in closet.
Screened-in back porch; a few short steps to the golf course.
Pool complex with snack bar, hot tub, toddler pool; April - September.
Play golf on our private Fazio course...view of 18th green.
Fine and casual dining at Kimbels restaurant located on the waterway.
Spacious living area with comfortable seating.
French doors lead to our screened-in porch.
Comfortable seating for entertaining.
New refrigerator and ice maker.
Fully furnished kitchen with appliance updates.
Beautiful floors; 1/2 bath downstairs.
Twin bed in Master bedroom; sofa pullout; plenty of closet space.
Twin bed in guest bedroom; private bath; ceiling fan; linens.
Back yard view from porch and a few short steps to the golf course.
Enjoy our refreshing hot tub and sparking pool; snack bar on-site.
Tennis anyone? Adult and junior lessons are available.
Wacca Wache Marina is 1/2 mile away.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.