Adorable Saint Helena Victorian
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: Christmas/NewYears - $150-$250/night Details
St. Helena house description
Enjoy this charming, light and airy, 2 story remodeled Victorian situated in the adorable town of St. Helena, home to the best shopping, restaurants and wineries in Napa Valley. This house is one block from Main Street so walking distance to everything!! 2 bedroom/2 bath, fireplace, modern kitchen, den with queen sofa bed, large master bath, French doors open off master bedroom and den to patio, gas barbeque, small fenced backyard for outdoor dining and fun – shaded table for six. No neighbors directly adjacent to either side of the house-
Superb location!- 3 minutes walking distance from acres of vineyards as well as 5 minutes walking to town, Walking distance from Health Spa Napa Valley – fabulous spa - great pool, gym with cardio equipment, yoga and spinning classes and full compliment of spa treatments. Walking to these excellent restaurants: Tra Vigne (3 minutes), Farmstead (3 minutes), Terra, French Blue, Goose and Gander and Gott’s Roadside (as in Taylors Drive-In)
Dead end street - very little traffic, quiet and very safe for little ones. The home is on the east side of St. Helena which is walking distance to town but still has the country feel.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Fabulous shopping, restaurants, wineries and tasting rooms within walking distance. Walk through acres of vineyards 2 blocks away. Sit up on the sunny front porch with morning coffee and watch the world go by. Hot air ballooning, great old style local movie theater. Tennis courts 5 minutes away. Rent bicycles from the local bike shop (5 minute walk) and ride thru along the vineyards path or great mountain biking 15 minutes away. Spa! Spa! Spa! Health Spa Napa Valley great fitness center, spa treatments and a fabulous pool to lounge by - 3 minutes walk. Don't forget to visit the Napa Valley Olive Oil Company - 1 block away for the best olive oil ever and lots of other Italian goodies. 5 minute walk to all Saint Helena restaurants, and downtown Saint Helena shopping and tasting rooms. 25 wineries within 10 minutes - how do you beat that! We recommend sitting a on the deck bar at Auberge de Soleil for a truly stunning view of the valley. Indulge in a cooking class at the Culinary Institute of American - held 2 times daily. Upcoming Events Saint Helena Street Festival - 'Cheers' held the first Friday night of June , July, August and September. Saint Helena - concerts in the park - 3rd Thursday of summer months, Napa Valley Wine Auction - try to get tickets to the Friday event if you can - it is the 'candy store' of food and wine with every winery pouring and every restaurant in the valley has a food both and barrel tasting of the best wines in the valley - first weekend in June. Mondavi Concert series - under the stars at Robert Mondavi winery: June 29 - Martina McBride July 6 - Life House July 12 - Huey Lewis and the News July 13 - Bruce Hornsby July 20 - ZZWard and Delta Rae For other events - check out www.napavalley.com ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Charming, charming charming
Charming, charming charming
We took my Dad for Father's day - we couldn't have been more happy with our choice. The house was equipped with all we needed for bbqing and having wonderful family dinners together outside. Left the car in the driveway and walked everywhere such a weclome treat from our normal work commute. We did spa at the Napa Valley Health Spa - great treatments and great pool - wish we could have stayed longer. Mom wants to come back for Mother's Day! Thank you.
- Guest Paige H. (San Diego)
- Date of stay 06/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing.
I just spent my 40th birthday with my husband and another couple. We spent a week at the adorable house. It is well appointed, bright and sunny. We liked that the bedrooms are on separate floors for more privacy. The best part was being able to step out the front door and walk everywhere. We never wanted to leave. Already planning to come back next year for a trip with girlfriends! Thank you for all your help in making our trip a very memorable one.
- Guest Maria (San Francisco)
- Date of stay 04/14/13
- Review Submitted 05/20/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway.
Special offer: Christmas/NewYears - $150-$250/night
$250/night Christmas and New Years and $1350. for the week. Eat, drink and make merry in Napa Valley
$400/night - $2000/Week April 16 - November 16 $250/night - $1350/week November 15- April 15 except holidays 3 night minimum The property get books quickly in the summer and fall so don't delay!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose St. Helena:
Limited availability because of all a repeat guests. The house has tall ceilings which give the house of open, spacious and sunny atmosphere. Bedrooms on 2 levels affords nice privacy for couples sharing the house. House is located at the end of a dead end street so quiet (and safe for little ones). Location seems to be the most coveted aspect of this charming house - leave the car at home and walk to everything. Downtown Saint Helena - 2 blocks, acres of vineyards - 2 blocks. I bought this property because it was stumbling distance from Tra Vigne - my favorite restaurant ;)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Light and airy, spacious and comfortable, fabulous, fantastic location!!!!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining Al Fresco
Den with Electric Fireplace
Den photo 2
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013